My Oc

Name/Nickname:Alex Dragneel/ or Solflare

Age:16 (400 years old)

Height:5'5

Weight: 140, he's lightweight

Gender: Male

Sexuality:Straight

Personality:Alex underestimates his own magic power but grows over time. He's more open minded about the world and empathic towards others. He does get sad inside when he sees his fallen comrades or feels useless to save them in time. Now if it's time for him to lock in and become an elite crash-out in order to protect his guildmates or loses someone he will do that.

Appearance:He is a lean young muscular man which is basically having on some abnormal sharp canines, pointy ears and green slitted eyes. He has a wolfcut pink hair. He has a neck scar due to his death as a child in his past. Lastly his hair tends to grow long just the way he likes it, some people mistake him as a girl sometimes but Lucy finds it so cute. However he'll cut it short to prevent any hair grabbing. Eventually he gets scars on his right cheek and body.

Outfits: He primarily wears Natsu's Hargeon jacket from the start to eventually switches his style to emo or grunge clothing. He does receive a green amulet from Lucy to no longer have motion sickness. He rocks a red scarf as it looks more menacing than ever.

Magic:Fire Dragon Slayer he does have signature techniques and has his own set too. He does have to element power ups such as lightning and shadow mode, he'll keep the dragon seed. Eventually turns into a fire dragon.

Weapons: He carries a short sword, because of his sister's influence. So it adds more slayer into the title.

Guild:Fairytail

Exceed: Like Natsu, he found her in the deep woods she's a grey cat with grey ish black hair to her ears, some brown eyes. Her name is Maxine plus has a human form as her personality is like shadow but loyal and cares for her friends. Lastly wears a metal red crescent moon necklace. Also has an ability to willingly turn human and switch to a boy to either blend in or does it secretly for fun.

Likes:Training, eating food, his fairytail family, taking walks, journaling, being around Lucy.

Dislikes:People who try to harm his friends, being called or feel weak by his enemies, Feeling alone when he's around people.

Guild mark/color: Placed onto his right shoulder and the color is dark orange.

Rival: Gray

Crush: Lucy. Backup is Mavis.

Friends: Mainly the guild and everyone else who genuinely likes him.

Relatives: His birth parents were named Avery and Abel Moon. His mother looks were similar to Ur but did have athletic built and had black hair with dark brown eyes that was similar to Cana's and same slim tanned skin tone as her. Now his father had a similar average muscular toned built compared to guildarts, he has brown skin with same color as his eyes and similar black hair like Zancrow but long and fluffy like Acnologia's just shorter on his upper back. Also Abel would have a secret child with Irene which makes Alex and Erza half siblings. Now to his current adopted family is Natsu, Zeref, and Igneel.

Backstory: Alex originally had his own family just a single yet strong/magical mother named Avery. Now his father fell out of love and been separated from his mother. So he wasn't made aware of having a son and has a family with Irene. So Alex never met him til way after in Tartaros.

He didn't have friends in the village until he came across Zeref and Natsu, he bonded with them easily. Now overtime he would lose his mother in her sleep. He was around six years old and became an orphan, until he was given a chance to live with the Dragneel family as their third son. However he was killed at a young age alongside Natsu, and his adopted parents by the dragon attack. Zeref would revive his two little brothers into demons incarnates known as E.N.D/ E.A.D.