Chapter 2: Aftermath

We cut to Ryan

Ryan Oxley: Alright I just got off the phone with Brandon and he says it's just as bad where he is as it is here.

Kathryn Oxley: I'm glad to at least hear they're alright but we now got to think about us, have you called Eddie?

Ryan Oxley: Not yet, let me give him a ring.

Ryan unlocks his phone screen and begins to call Eddie, Eddie hears his phone go off and answers it

Eddie Checkmate: Hello? Ryan?

Ryan Oxley: Hey Eddie, are you guys ok?

Eddie Checkmate: I was just about to ask the same to you! Yeah we're alright, are you guys good?

Ryan Oxley: Yeah except for my damn hand, but I want to know if we can someone get down to your house if you have room?

Eddie Checkmate: Of course we got room! I'm not sure how you're gonna get down here without getting fried up though.

Ryan Oxley: Looks around his house I mean can't we just put on some heavy clothes?

Eddie Checkmate: I don't know, I don't want you to test it either.

Ryan Oxley: Well safety has left the building about thirty minutes ago my friend, so I'm going to be the test dummy and if I live we'll be there in two minutes.

Eddie Checkmate: I don't know about this Ryan, what if you do die and come back as the things talked about on the emergency broadcast?

Ryan Oxley: Then so be it... I got to do it to make sure at least Kat is safe.

Eddie Checkmate: You're an honorable soul Ryan you know that?

Ryan Oxley: Thanks big buy, I'll see you soon.

We tune into Eddie's side of things as he begins to explain the plan to his loved ones.

Eddie Checkmate: Listen folks Ryan is doing a risky stunt to get here and we don't know if it will work or not.

Lodestar Luminous: Why take such a risk? Why not stay bunkered down at their house?

Robert Squared: No offense but their house has some issues and if those issues bring in the sunlight... it's game over.

We move back to Ryan and Kathryn talking while Ryan get heavily dressed

Kathryn Oxley: I don't know about this Ryan, it's too risky!

Ryan Oxley: This is something I have to do, this house is not stable enough to keep out lights. I'm sorry I haven't fixed it yet.

Kathryn Oxley: You're right and it's fine I love this house.

Ryan Oxley: I'm glad we could build something here, but it's time to move

Ryan hugs his wife and he makes his way to the door, he's fully suited head to toe in clothes as he opens the door and takes a step out. He is still alive and he notices it and he begins to walk around with his head down, he walks back into his house excited and him and Kat celebrate as she begins to get dressed as well. We go back to Eddie as he and his family sit around worried for his friends a few doors down he paces back and forth worried out of his mind

Asuka Checkmate: Ed you got to chill ou-

Knock, knock, knock

Everybody looks at the door as Eddie grabs his limited edition Pittsburg Penguins hockey stick, he grabs the door handle and swings it open to... We go to the Point of View of Nate, Ben, Crim, Bruno, Rhett, Noah C, Rick C, Status, Braden, Moore, GM, and, Chard all hanging out at Crim's place in Kentucky.