Chapter 1 🏹 | Black Lion

Here is my new fanfic 🙊 I hope you will like it and I really want to read your thinks about the story🙏🏻❤️ Let's meet in the next chapter 🙊❤️
🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹

The full moon was shining in the sky. The sound of crickets was heard. It was a quiet and bright night. There were two children who sitting next to the Sumseok River. They were listening to the old man but one of them was looks so bored.

"The great black lion bears the spirit of God, who provides Arthdal's abundance and fertility. Many years ago there was a lot of war for the sake of this land. The God got mad at humans and settled on the body of the black lion, which is rare on earth."

Little guy opened his eyes widely. He never herd this story before. They were know about the gods but never heard this one who is so important for their live.

"Is that why hunger begins in our land?" he asked with trembling voice.

"Ya Eunseom!" his brother yelled at him "Don't talk such things with others"

Eunseom ignored his brother. Despite they were twin, they had really different personalities.

"The black lion becomes weaker every day. As he becomes weak, the soul trapped inside is dying." said an old man "But there is a way to stay the soul alive."

"What is this?" Eunseom asked he was really excited.

"Purple blood."

The twins looked at each other. Saya who is Eunseom's twin finally talked.

"What do you mean?"

"Death of every purple-blooded man gives power to a black lion. So purple-blooded people are said to be sinister. When the last purple-blooded man dies, the soul will leave the lion's body and abundance will come to Arthdal. "

Eunseom was shocked. He was trembling while holds Saya's arm. But Saya was looking so calm. He wasn't believe this story at all.

"Is that so?" asked Saya. He was smirking.

Old man nodded. Saya stood up. When Eunseom looked at with him, he just passed at old man's back and asked.

"Are you sure about this story, high priest?"

"Yes, my prince."

"Pardon me, I'm asking because you are old enough. Maybe you can't remember clearly?"

Eunseom raised his eyebrows and tried to stop Saya but he wasn't able.

"No, I remember everything." old man answered.

"Okay." Saya smiled.

When he took out his sword, Eunseom shocked. He stood up very quickly.

"Saya, don't!"

He was late. Saya already had cut head of high priest. He didn't even care.

"He was a sacrosanct person! How could you kill him?!"

"He was just a crazy senile. How did he dare to talk about our blessed purple bloods like that?"
Saya looked at priest's lifeless body. There was a disgusted expression on his face.

"Our blessed bloods?" Eunseom yelled "Our blood is not blessed! We should hide our blood from everyone till we die! Do you think people will allow us as a prince with this blood? You can't escape from the truth!"

Eunseom had started to cry. His little body was shaking. Seeing someone's death always made him upset but he was more upset when the killer was his brother.