Chapter VI- I'll Get Through It Just Fine...I Think

T Y L E R

~3 years later~
I woke up with my babygirl by my side. I started at her as she slept. She was so beautiful. The way her hair scattered on the bed. The way how her lips were formed. She was just so perfect to me. I kissed her lips as she stirred in her sleep. I kissed her again this time waking her up. She groaned.
"Good morning beautiful"
She smiled. "Good morning handsome" she stretched then sat up in bed. She walked to the bathroom with me behind her. We brushed our teeth together then she stripped to take a shower.
"Can I join you?" I asked pouting.
She giggled. "Yes you can" I started cheesing as I got in. We've been together for more than 3 years now and she's still a virgin. I don't want to force her into anything. She's working with this modeling agency and things have been good since. Sometimes she have appearances on her cousin's talk show. She deals mainly with fashion, education, modeling. I'll be honest, I didn't want her to work but she wants to be independent. We've had arguments about it but if that's what she wants then I'll let her. I get it, she don't want any type of association with the streets.
I washed her body as I lay kisses on her neck. After we we're finished, we stepped out. I dried off, lotion and put on some deodorant. I put on a plain white tee with some black basketball shorts and my white elite socks with my black forces. I sprayed some cologne. Then my phone started ringing.
"What!?"
"Nigga! You gotta leave man!" It was Omar.
I looked at Africa then walked out on my balcony.
"The fxck you mean!?"
"You gotta go somewhere far. The Feds are out for you and their next stop is your house. I got a ticket to Dubai for you. Tonight at 11:30 is your flight. You cant let nobody including Rica know where you're going. Tell her you're leaving thou." I held my head.
"How the fxck do they know?"
"Somebody snitched and its somebody who working for you"
"Aight. I want you to find that motherfxcka and kill them. I don't care who the fxck they are"
"Aight. Peace" I hung up and looked at the sky. Now I gotta leave! This shit ain't right yo!
I walked back inside and lied on the bed. Africa was dressing. She had a photo shoot today. She turned around and look at me with that gorgeous smile of hers.
Then it faded.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing ma"
"Come on tell me" I walked to her and kissed her. I looked her in her eyes.
"It's nothing to worry about. Tonight when you get home, we'll talk over dinner"
"Okay" She kissed me back then grabbed her bag and walked out.
Today is going to be a long ass day😒.

A F R I C A
It had to be important if we're going to talk it out at dinner. I got in my Range Rover and drove off to the Studio. Today I'm gonna be doing a photo shoot with Karreuche then we're going to lunch.
"Hey A"
"Hey K" we hugged then we went inside.
Michelle, our manager, was waiting on us.
"Ok, so today we're just doing a shoot for working outfits. So go get dressed and get back out here"

~5 hours later~
The shoot was finally over. It was a success so K and I were at lunch.
"To success" we toast.
"How's life going?" I asked.
She sighed. " I'm trying. Being with Chris has its ups and downs. People think I'm only using him but the truth is, I love him. He means the world to me. People think he's better off with Rihanna but at the end of the day I'm always there for him and I'll stay by his side through thick and thin" I nodded.
"Sup with you and Ty (Tyler)?"
"It's good but something is wrong. There's something he want to talk about at dinner and I'm having a bad vibe about it" I said as I ate.
"Just hope for the best hun" I nodded.

~2 hours later~
It's 8:30. I walked in the house and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth then washed my face. I dried off, lotion and put on some deodorant. I got dress in a simple short loose fitting black dress with my black flip flops and I put my hair in a bun. I put on my gold necklace that Ty got me with the matching bracelet. I sprayed some perfume then walked downstairs to the poolside. Ty was there waiting.
"Hey"
"Hey baby" he pecked me on the lip then pulled out the chair for me to sit.
The table had bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne, Spanish rice with baked chicken, mashed potatoes, macaroni and salad and ice cream.
He poured me some champagne and I took a sip. I began to eat.
"Are you ready to tell me what's up?"
He sighed. "I got a call today from Omar telling me that I gotta leave. The Feds are out for me"
I started choking so I drank some champagne.
"When?"
"Tonight"
"Tonight?"
"I know it's a bit too early but it's for the best. You can stay at the house if you want to. They already know that we're together"
I stared into the pool.
He kissed me hand. "I'm sorry baby. I never meant for it to be like this" I sighed.
"How long are you going to be gone?"
"The least a year"
"The least a year!? That's too fxcking long Tyler!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Let's go inside" we walked inside and went upstairs. I watched at him as he lied on the bed looking at me.
"I want a baby" I said tracing his tattoo of his mother's name.
He pulled me into a kiss and it got passionate as he got on top. He started kissing my neck as I took off his T- Shirt. He pulled off my little black dress as I unbuckled his pants. I was naked.
"You sure you wanna do this?"
"Yes"
We started kissing again then i felt him inside of me. I wasn't going to lie, it hurt like a motherfxcka!😭 A tear slid from my eye.
"I'll stop"
"No don't stop"
"It's hurting you Africa!"
"Tyler, please!" He sighed and continued.
After a few minutes I felt pleasure in it.
We were screaming each other's name.
"Im about to cum"
"Cum with me" we came together. We lied breathlessly in bed. My body on top of his.
My eyes felt heavy and soon I was asleep.