aligned stars (m)

rated m for mature content. 

somehow, the stars had eventually replaced the sun and two earthly bodies lay awake at the back of the van. cellphones off and not a single care in this world. his hands roam around her body, memorizing each part and engraving it in his head. this is the body he wants to lie with for the rest of his life.

her arms are locked around his neck, bringing him closer than ever towards her. his lips are soft yet his kisses are rough and urgent, it makes her laugh in the middle of it all. "don't rush it. we have till morning."

taehyung feels a shiver go up his spine in pleasure, he closes his eyes and falls into the bliss of her touch. she's a gentle lover, more caring and tender than taehyung is. with every touch and kiss, taehyung unwinds and relaxes, succumbing to her and her only.

when jisoo takes off her bra, taehyung's mouth latches on to one of her breasts emitting a moan from the red-haired beauty. jisoo can't hep but lie down, eyes fluttering to a close as her hands snake down to unzip his pants. his mouth move from her chest to the base of her neck, sucking and biting on her most sensitive spot.

"the windows of the car are tinted, right?" he asks, just to make sure.

jisoo nods vehemently. "just the two of us."

taehyung kisses her, hard and long. her fingers run through his hair, tugging slightly whenever he bites her exposed skin, which is everywhere since both of them are naked by now.

this is their first time together.

jisoo has been with boys before taehyung but never this intimate and taehyung has scored on a girl or two, but not someone as important to him like how jisoo is.

her hand is soft and delicate, even when she's stroking him.

"we don't have to-"

she cuts him off with a kiss on his nose. "we're already naked and i want to do this." as to further prove her point, jisoo kisses him with such want and need that it makes both of them dizzy of desire for each other.

they have no condoms and they're too far in to go out and buy, so taehyung is extra careful even when jisoo reassures him it's fine as long as he pulls out. "pulling out is not even a method we need to consider." he says, kissing her cheek. "but we're all out of options so i'll be careful."

jisoo's smile is sweet and sensual, soon she turns into a moaning mess. they both do. his body is heavy on top of her own but she likes it. his thrusts are strong and unforgiving, which shows he's been wanting to do this for a long time just because it's her and he wants to show how much he loves her. taehyung would go all the way for jisoo.

"i love you," it's a whisper in between kisses. jisoo is drowning in pleasure and taehyung enjoys every inch of her bare body.

he leans down and kisses her forehead. "i love you, too."

the night is young and so are they, taehyung captures her lips in his once more and it's like all the stars have aligned just for them to have this single moment in time. it doesn't matter what will happen next when tomorrow comes as long as they have each other in the end, day after day, everything would be just fine.