CHAPTER 1

It was a usual morning for Watson Family. They all were having their morning meal aka breakfast.

Daniel Watson took a morsel of French toast and smiled looking at his beautiful wife Emily Watson and to his great astonishment his gesture was responded with a smile.

How beautiful his wife looks,with those beautiful cheeks he thought but didn't pull the courage to say it out loud.

Everything was calm and beautiful when suddenly a voice exclaimed from the porch of their mansion.

As soon as the watchmen opened the door, a loud greeting was heard for Daniel

"Dani King,your Oli is here"

A beautiful girl,with long blonde hairs exclaimed as she came running towards Daniel Watson and engulfed him in a nice hug.

A small smile made its way on everyone's face except his wife who was looking at them in great disgust cum amazement mixed with an askance look on her face.

"Oli!! After so long"  Daniel responded by removing her arms away from his neck and smiling at her.

While everyone was busy in  watching them with awe, Emily cleared her throat in order to gain their attention and to remind them, her existence.

"Who's that Dani?" Olivia posed at Daniel but before anyone could react Emily spoke promptly

"I am Emily Rose Watson. Pleasure meeting you, his wife"

Though,she spoke it awkwardly but she didn't seem to mind it.

A deadly silence took place and everyone's face countenance changed immediately.

"What..?.!"Olivia shrieked looking at Daniel and retaining a look of astonishment and pain, and in a blink of an eye, she was outside the Watson's Mansion followed by Daniel Watson.

Everyone there had a look of guilt and pity on their faces while Emily had a questioning  look
"What's the matter? Who was she?" Posed she nonchalantly.

Clara,her mother in law took a deep breath and cleared her throat but before she could reply,her daughter Mia spoke up
"She's Olivia May. She was in Daniel's college and her family is a  very good friend of ours. I know she's overreactive  but it was obvious though"

"Why was it obvious?" there was a sound of excitement in Emily's voice.

"Daniel and she....had dated for 5 years."
" Then they broke up. And she was not informed about bro's marriage."

"But now, everything is over. Now, it's a different thing. Now he's married and that too to the world's best girl, my Emily." Clara cheered up Emily and this made Emily's lips to  curved up in a smile but it looked fake.

Emily was having a rush of thoughts. Her mind was reeling on the dating word and she was strangely anxious about it.

Of course,it was very obvious for a normal wife to worry or feel anxious after hearing about her husband's affair and  his ex-girlfriend's return but in their case it was different.

Emily and Daniel's wedding wasn't a normal one. It was an arranged marriage, both of their mothers Eliza and Clara were childhood friends. After the death of Eliza, Emily's mother, Clara arranged her son Daniel's wedding with her best friend's daughter Emily Rose.

Clara did it not because she felt pity for Emily but because she always wanted her to be her daughter-in-law as she found her perfect, indeed Emily was and she made the right decision but Emily always had a misconception that it was her sympathy towards her which culminated in Emily's not accepting the marriage wholeheartedly.

Five months had already been passed since they got married but there's no typical scenario of married life between them. The irony part is that though they are life partners yet they even talk rarely.

Daniel always wanted to make this marriage work but was unaware of his wife's wish. Daniel had developed his feelings for his beautiful wife but was unable to confess,he even was confused about their relationship. One thing he did know for sure that he could not see tears in his wife's eyes,her smile make him react in a way he couldn't comprehend, her beauty always mesmerizes him, he couldn't imagine his life without her but he wasn't at all sure is it love! Or more precisely he wasn't ready to accept it as he knew that this will give him pain and will aggravate their relationship.

While, Emily had also developed a feeling for his handsome, caring and perfect husband but she's too obstinate to accept it.

Even now Emily was feeling that she shouldn't feel that way about her husband and his ex.
Emily was trying hard to feel normal and was convincing herself that it shouldn't matter her if her husband loves someone,hug or even kiss someone. But the mere thought of this made her insides churned,she was feeling a pang in heart and was unable to figure out why was she feeling that way.

Thirty minutes had passed after that occurrence and these thirty minutes seemed to be centuries for Emily who was waiting desperately for her husband.

******
So, the first part is out guys if you like it and want it to be continued then do tell me through your votes and comments.