Hope?

A few hours later Bakugou was let out. It was practically the still night time as the sun was still hidden behind the buildings. There was not a lot of things the doctors could do. So they let the boy off. They had restitched his wounds and gave him fresh new bandages. They told Aziawa the new protocols for the boy's wounds. They let him off with a warning about the ash blonde's health. Now they just had to get Bakugou home.

So now Bakugou was wearing a hoodie that looked like the top of his hero costume and plain black shorts. The doctors gave him a mask to cover his mouth just in case something in the air triggered his coughing fits and he wouldn't get anyone else sick. But it wasn't like he would get anyone sick. But Bakugou excepted the mask. Just encase he had another couching fit he didn't want to spit up blood everywhere.

Bakugou walked next to his step dad and teacher. Oh how awkward class is going to be. But the boy shoved the thoughts aside as he knew that they were trying their best. He didn't know Aziawa had a partner. Oh he hoped that they liked Bakugou. If not... It's going to be hell.

They soon walked up to a pretty plain house. It looked like his old one. Thinking of his old house reminded him of his parents. He was going to miss their yelling. Their fights. Yeah the fought a lot but there was still that family bond. Bakugou was sad that there wouldn't be any fights or small squabbles here and there.

Aziawa could feel the pain rolling of the blonde in waves. He sighed. He didn't know the boy well enough to help him. He got a few hints about the boy when they moved everything from his old room to a room in the pro hero's house. Bakugou was a confused kid. Aziawa learned that. Explosive but deep down sensitive. But he was up for the challenge.

"They're going to love you. Especially the little one. No need to worry," Aziawa said and soon pushed the door open. Bakugou kept his eyes on the group as he stepped through the door and took off his shoes. It wasn't until he looked up when his eyes widened.

"Hey little listener... Welcome to the family. I heard what happened to you parents. I'm really sorry," Present Mic said as he held his arms out to the boy to give him a hug. Bakugou was surprised to say the least. But he didn't show it.

He just walked up to Present Mic and flopped into his arms. He sunk into the hug and loosely wrapped his arms around his teacher, now step dad. Hizashi looked over to his husband full of worry. But nonetheless he wrapped his arms around the boy and let his body hold most of the ash blonde's weight. Aziawa just shook his head telling Hizashi to just not pay attention to the gesture.

'He's been through a lot. Let him have this,' Aziawa mouthed and Hizashi just nodded, letting the boy hug him for a little bit longer and keeping quiet. It was nice and pretty calming. Something that Bakugou was hardly included in. It felt warm and the boy smelled like caramel.

"Thanks for letting my stay here... With you guys and your other kids. I know at school I can be pretty bad to you both. Sorry about that. I'll just go to my new room. Thanks for letting me stay again. I really appreciate it," Bakugou said soon flipping the hood back over his head making his hair flassen against his forehead.

"You room is the first door to the right... Down that hallway. The door is open so you should be able to see it. Your stuff is already there and we added a few new things to your room. In your room there is a bathroom and a full closet. Your cloths are in the boxes with some other stuff that the police brought in," Aizawa said and all Bakugou did was give him a thumbs up and he disappeared behind the wall.

"What happened to him? I know he lost his parents and all. But usually he's able to bounce back. Even with his parents gone he would still have some kick to him. But now it seems like nothing is there. What did the doctors say about him? Has he gotten any better? What did Black Orchid's quirk do to him?" Hizashi asked. Even if Bakugou just joined the family the man couldn't help but have some concern for the boy.

"Hanahaki... Hizashi! Fucking Hanahaki! He has a sickness that used to be a myth! How can someone bounce back from that? He's fallen in love with someone and is now being punished for it! If I was there during that battle I swear that girl would have left the battle with more than a few scars," Aziawa said as he clenched his fists.

"You said that it was Hanahaki... Have... You know... The flowers come along? I don't know a lot about the curse. But do you have any idea when the flowers are going to some up?" Hizashi asked and Aizawa was about to tell him that he doesn't know when or what was going on with the boy.

But a huge coughing fit was heard from Bakugou's new room.

Hizashi and Aizawa ran towards Bakugou's room to see him hunched over a trash can. His phone lit up and had been thrown to the side in all of the commotion. Hizashi ran into the room and started to sooth the boy while he threw up into the trash can. Aizawa was about to go and help him when someone tugged on the side of his pants. He turned around to see someone with snow white hair and red eyes looking up at him.

"Dad? What's going on? Why are you being so loud? Is the noise coming from the new older brother you said is coming today?" Eri asked as she rubbed her eyes clear of sleepiness.

"It's nothing honey...Just go back to sleep. Bakugou is having... Problems right now. So for now I need you to back to your room. If you have trouble sleeping I think you're going to have to go to your older brother for this," Aizawa said and the little girl nodded soon heading back to one of the rooms further down the hallway.

"Dahlia... Yellow Dahlia," Was all Aziawa heard before walking up to the trash can and Bakugou.

When he looked inside all he saw was blood.

But floating in that blood were flowers...

Yellow Dahlias...

"These flowers stand for hope my ass," Aziawa said as he grabbed the suffering boy and pulled him close.