Introducing the story

It was early one sunday and I (Jessica) looked at my brand new iPhone 5s(gold) and I looked at the time it was 10am and I heard a noice comiing from outside the house, I opened my bedroom window and looked outside too see a black bus/van wasnt sure what one it was(since I just woke up). I heared a song I knew all too well. it was 'Perfect Weapon' By my all time favourite band Black Veil Brides. I studdied the black bus/van and realised it was my boyfriend Brandon, I shouted out of my window. Brandon turn it down (even though how badly I wanted to listen to it) he heard me (surprisingly) and turned it down.

You see my mum is a very mean lady, She doesnt like rock music, she doesn't like Brandon, she doesnt like me being up after 11 and she doesnt let me out unless im with her or going to school.If I disobey her rules I get severily punished. If my mum hears any Black Veil Brides songs she assumes it's me trying to rip the piss, considering I dont really like being hurt she comes up the stairs and shouts 'Jessica what have I told you about playing that shite! It's noice not music so give up for fuck sake!' I just sit there and take whatever she says or I get punched even if i listen to her she punishes me. My mum is an alcholic she drinks from 8am until the next day, she cant go a day without it. She always brings around random guys and probably shags them. Its quite disturbing knowing what she is up too while I am up here putting a new 'X' on the wall for everyday I am stuck up here. 

So you probably want to know abit about me. Well I am Jessica I am 17 years young, I go out with a really nice guy called Brandon, he's 19. I am in love with Black Veil Brides (mostly the lead singer Andy Beirsack) I am 5'6 and I have long dark brown hair (nearly black) I am an only child. The bands I like are: Escape The Fate, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Falling In Reverse, Green Day, My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy (My mum thinks all of them are shite.)

*A/N*  Hey Guys, Hope you like my BVB FanFic its my first FanFic please comment if you like this I didnt really know how to start it so I choose this. I will try and make this as interesting as I can. No Hate comments please!