1, first interactions

Uzumaki Naruto, both 7 years old.

Walking and walking

Walking and walking. You walked around your beloved village, konoha. You were infamous there, growing up in a rather rich family that sold wedding rings and other jewelry. The (l/n) family or also known as the family of diamonds. Often people were intimidated, your family wore frowns as if it were a crown. They were all proud of their last name and riches, arrogant and delusional.

"The world revolves around us, princess."
"They are the animals, we are oxygen. They can't survive without us!"

They were toxic. You walk around the village to get out of your house of chemicals. They can claim to be the "oxygen the people need" but in reality they're just plain carbon dioxide. You walk away from your house and into a small park with a swing set pair. Another boy is sitting there as well.
His hair was ruffled up, but a charming blond. He swung his legs while sitting on one of the swing sets. But the closer you looked at him, the more you grew concerned. His cream shirt looked dirty. His swinging legs were messy with bandages. His arms and elbows had fresh scabs. Your short legs ran quick, you had your small bag with you, inside were bandages since you were a clumsy child. You ran and ran, and eventually, the little blond boy turned to look at where the pitter patter of frantic footsteps were coming from.

He turned. His eyes made out of the sky turned to look at you.

You tripped once you saw him.

When he saw you trip he quickly jumped off of his swing set and ran over to you, but tripped over a rock.

Both of you lifted yourselves and stared at each other. He grinned and extended his hand over to you for you to shake. You shook his hand and smiled back.

Little children, blushing messes with dirt stained on their clothes. You offer your bandages and began to clean up his wounds. You guys played around the park after that, exchanged names, and began a friendship, a true bond made of the purest of silks. Uzumaki Naruto, your first true friend and (y/n) (l/n), his first true friend as well.

Uchiha Sasuke, both 7 years old.