Part 8

I woke to groan. Why the hell did my head hurt? Canada was shaking me violently. "Yeah Can..?" I opened my eyes hoping for her to speak but instead, she was holding her throat. "What's up?" Canada's eyes widened and she bashed her head onto my chest in quiet tears. Wait- 

"Canada...What's wrong with your throat?"

She looked up to me and I saw it, an open cut. I got up and hurled her onto my shoulder running inside. "GUYS! HELP! SHE'S HURT!" Panic rose into me shaking all over I lay her on the couch as others ran in. "I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Germany walked over and hugged me murmuring reassuring things in his german language.

Canada was put to sleep not even a few moments after. So they could tend to her. "Who would do this...?" I paced around in the hall trying to calm down yet failing miserably. "Fuck this where's my vodka." I ran out to my room and searched for it.

Luckily I found one and I started sipping it. Thinking was becoming easier with each drink. "You should stop that." A familiar voice purred. I flipped my father off. "My girlfriend...Is hurt." I said between sips. "AND I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID IT."

"Calm down son." My father walked over to me. "Fuck you. If you knew how I felt.." 

"How do you think I felt when Nazi shot himself."

I froze then drank again. "Where'd you put the rest?" My father sat beside me and took the bottle from me. "You don't need it. Trust me." He put an arm over my shoulder. "H-hey guys?" I looked up to see Lamptrin the country nurse in the doorway. "Canada is fine, stable but..." I stood up and growled at her. "What."

"She won't be able to speak ever again."

I widened my eyes and fled the room trying to find Canada. 

"Don't try to speak it'll just hurt, let me finish putting these on..."

I turned into the spare room staring at Canada to stood before me with Japan bandaging her neck. "Canada...

She tried to speak but nothing came out.

For the first time,I remembered what it was like to be helpless... Canada was already showing the signs... She was going to be miserable.