She was bullied and silly

as previously said she was fariing and bullied graceful and that was what lead her to handsome horse expensive company. ARMANI. He was handsome and peer pressured her into sensing nudes.. yum. She fell hard like how his mother supposedly fell from planesky. sHE beLIEveD. After tomprot stole her happinessrosha by saying that it was "bad"

SIROD sucks,!/)3 she tense she

Tray tray aka y/n was open for loce since her part filling out with her 1 true love. And she opened something else as well, her legs. They sent artistic naked photographically photoz child porno? Ye. She started hangin out in a yellow website that gave her permission to his heart, like an enter box. He loved her like he loved his momzziii.... that scared him. Once bitten twice is shy as they saw. And he was bitten 3 times in a row. But the snake that nighttitties saw in the woods... SHE CRIED ALL NIGHT.titties. And that's when tomprot had to meddle it up!!🥳🥳🥳 *horns playing in the background* they sayed that he was using her.. HE WASN'T HE LOVED HER HE WAS SAD AND PERFECT!!! But they wouldn't stop nagging her ass off about it. She decide to listen..she decide to once again fall for tomprot a downfall..all because she's too fariinng...