A Bunch of Questions for all of us (Dont forget to ask BB and puppet questions)

Bonnie: Lets just start with the questions. So Lets start with my question first and all these questions are from lloyd monster. "Some say you are a girl or a boy, what are you?" Ugh im a damn boy don't judge me by my color.

Chica: Me next me next! "Why do people say you are a duck and is it true?"  Nope it is not true im a chicken people say that because my  um i dont know!

Marionette: She actually is a duck. A duck with the d replaced with an F.

Chica: SHUT THE HELL UP! At least im not a baby like you who needs a music box to sleep!

*the two begin to bicker while Foxy reads his question*

Foxy: Heh bonnie are you sure you are a boy look at this picture.

Bonnie: What the hell? Who drew that? I would never love freddy even if i was a girl!

Foxy: "IS the bite of 87 the first that started this. No! We used to roam freely before the bite and we still attacked people at night. It was just this one bitch I got mad at and I bit her.

G Freddy: Oh, sure... for me.. "Why do you magicly pop up in places?" Stealth man, mwahhaha

Freddy: Final one for me is "Why do you stuff people?" Because people aren't as handsome as me hahaha!

BB: I Disagree.