[4] Zodiacs in Arguments

Aries♈️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They tend to raise their voice. They get upset when they are wrong and will explode at the littlest things. They want to be heard.

Taurus♉️:
Now, when this Zodiac is in an argument... They will prove they are right in anyway possible. But when they find out they are wrong, they will slowly change the argument to a conversation and make it seem like it was all a misunderstanding.

Gemini♊️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They just drop it out of nowhere. You can argue with a Gemini, but... If they aren't happy with your disagreements, they will leave and avoid any communication. Sorry!

Cancer♋️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... (No they won't always cry. Stereotypes these days..) They usually only just want to see what you think about them. Because usually in an argument, you say things that weren't supposed to be coming out of your mouths. Be careful what you say to a Cancer!

Leo♌️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They will NOT back out until they prove their point. You won the argument? Well you didn't win the war. Because they will find a way to continue what you/they started.

Virgo♍️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They will pop off along the way. They will be very descriptive, but won't try embarrassing you along the way. They usually are very technical throughout their argument.

Libra♎️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They probably would win the gold medal. They will tell you why they are mad, but also will listen to the argument throughly and some times chirp in.

Scorpio♏️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They probably have all the evidence. Like Libra, they could win. They have a lot of information gathered up, and they can carry it to your grave. Or.... they can reveal it while also gradually ruining your life along the way.

Sagittarius♐️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They usually don't listen.. sorry guys all they do is yell. They don't really take things lightly, but they'd obviously yell for a reason. So let them yell. Don't try to waste your breath on them, because all they'll do is just get angrier.

Capricorn♑️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They fight back, even if they are wrong. They are pretty stubborn. And will try to slowly try to
Sometimes, it doesn't work out well..

Aquarius♒️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They are pretty fair-minded. And will focus on what your saying. Then... They'll tell you how stupid you are and disagree anyway.

Pisces♓️:
When this Zodiac is in an argument... They will overthink the whole conversation when they are in bed. Usually they will argue, but they also will really listen to what your saying. Then some how feel guilty, going to sleep.

 Then some how feel guilty, going to sleep

Overall?

Most Likely to Win Arguments:

1. Libra ♎️
2. Scorpio ♏️
3. Aquarius ♒️
4. Virgo ♍️
5. Cancer ♋️
6. Pisces ♓️
7. Taurus ♉️
8. Fire Signs ♈️♌️♐️
9. Capricorn ♑️
10. Gemini ♊️