#2 series jooheon part 2

(Y/n) p.o.v

I didn't want to be rude to him but I've had that bear since i was a kid he knows how much it means to me and he shouldn't have hid it on me.

I jumped out of my seat as a loud crashing sound came from the living room.

I ran out of my room and into the living room to find it trashed with the pillows and blankets thrown around.

Jooheon was looking in the tv stand where the dvds are.

"Jooheon what are you doing?" I asked.

He ignored me and continued to throw dvds.

"Jooheon what the hell are you doing." I screamed.

"There you are." He shouted.

"There what is?" I asked barely trying to hold back my anger.

"This." He said turning towards me and handing my bear.

"You tore up our living room to find my bear." I asked.

"Yeah cus i saw how upset you were."
He said.

"Listen baby I'm sorry i took your bear i was just trying to play a joke on you and i know how much this bear means to you i shouldn't have taken it."

"No im sorry I shouldn't have been so rude about it i know you didn't mean to lose it." I said hugging him.

"You had every right to be mad at me i shouldn't have hid it."he said.

"You were just playing a joke on me." I said.

"Ok let's just agree we were both in the wrong i was wrong for taking it." He suggested.

"And i should have handeled it differently." I added.

"Yes now why don't we get the livingroom cleaned up then we can go out to eat." He said.

"Oh no you were the one who threw everything around you can clean it up." I joked walking towards my room.

"What i only did that for you."he whined.

"I didn't ask you too." I called.

"I'll be out there in a minute.