Chapter 1: How it all began

Chapter 1

My name is Everlark and I live in a city called Panem. In Panem there are 12 districts and I grew up in district 4 (which is fishing).

At age 11 I was sent a letter from Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry. I went to diogon alley and got robes, quills, books, and a owl named Prim. Soon enough I found myself at the legendary Hogwarts.

I got sorted into the house of Gryfindor and started my first year. The next day when I was going to charms class, I bumped into a Ravenclaw girl who had blond hair and green eyes with glasses.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"Everlark," I replied. "What's your name?"

"Katriss." She said. "What class do you have next?" She said.

"Charms" I said.

"Me too!" Replied Katriss.

"Well lets go!" I said. That day after lunch Katriss and I met these two girls that were both in slytherin named Everthorne and Percabeth.

"What districts are you guys in?" I asked.

"3." Said Percabeth.

"12." said Everthorne.

"11." Said Katriss.

We had fun al year and at the end of the year we had to say our good byes knowing that we wouldn't be able to talk to each other all summer because of Presidents Snows rules.

This year it was the 39th hunger games and a girl from district 1 named Cashmere won.

----------

Don't worry there's more to come! How'd did you like it? Please give me feed back. Thanks for reading!