The Dream

Just a FYI that the beginning of this chapter is R rated. 

Ethan’s POV

My eyes start to peel open and the sun is blaring through the window and then I realize that I am not in my bed. I am in Scott McCall’s bed and he is wrapped around me. He was just so perfect, his right arm was around my torso, his left hand was underneath my pillow. He had his legs wrapped up with mine making them a tangled mess. His warm breath was hitting my neck and well I was so aroused. Like I couldn’t believe I could get like that. 

“Ethan why are you up?’’ Scott says with his eyes still closed. Ahhh he was so amazing when he woke up. His crooked jaw was facing up, making me just want to kiss and bite at it. He was literally sparkling from the sunlight hitting his face. I just wanna do so many inappropriate things to him. Actually I can feel my self getting excited OH NO. “You know I can smell that, can you ever control yourself.” He then reaches down and grabs my butt squeezes leans over to my ear and growls. My whole body gets goose bumps. I look at the mirror across the room and my eyes are glowing an intense blue. 

“Scott stop my eyes are glowing”

“Don’t worry Ethan I will control you” He says as he slowly slips his hand underneath my pants and secures my 5th limb.

“SCOTT”  I snarl “please stop I do not wanna hurt you… I cannot control myself around you” as my claws dig into his mattress. I turn to face him. I notice that his eyes are not glowing but they keep turning that bright red and then back to his beautiful greenish brown color. 

“Ethan I know you can’t because I can barely do it. But I need to be…” He kisses me hard, his lips pushing against mine and then his tongue just pushes its way into my mouth. He taste so amazing, ripping what clothing that was left off of me and then I take all his clothes off. Then I am wrestled so that Scott is laying flat on top of me. He starts grinding his lower half into me. “Scott uhhhh” I couldn't finish my sentence because he had me in his hands again and was kissing down my chest. Going across to one nipple lightly biting and licking it, then across to the other one and doing the same. He then licks all the way down my stomach and now he is hovering over it.

“Ethan just so you know my mom went to work this morning” winks and puts me all the way into his mouth. I let out this growl/moan/scream that most have turned Scott on more then he was already because 2 seconds later I was on my back and Scott was lining himself up with my entrance. 

“Scott..” he starts moving forward and I gasp. “Scott..” He goes all the way in and I let out that growl/moan/scream and he going harder and harder that I cannot even get that out. Then all of a sudden I feel my claws start to come out and I had my hands on his neck. Then they push all the way out into Scott’s neck…. He is dead……..

The rest of the chapter is clean 

I wake up sweating, crying, shivering, and breathing extremely heavy. I start to squirm to get myself and then I feel this arm wrap around me and then I feel this electrify all down my back… It was Scott had sat up with me in his arms and kissed my forehead. “Ethan relax, calm down babe..” as soon as he said babe my whole body relaxed because I knew that it was a dream and he was right there. We stayed like this for hours without moving. 

“Scott did we miss school”

“Yes we did Ethan but it is okay you needed to relax… but we do have a problem that we need to take care of and we need to see Dr.Deaton. Your eyes have been glowing all night and all day while we have been sitting here.” Scott says in a very worrisome voice as he plays with my hair.

“Scott what does that mean, What is wrong with me…” I was mostly worried about hurting him. Even though Scott was the Alpha he is not as muscular and has not been an Alpha as long as I was. So I am much stronger in a physical sense. “If we have to go see him now then lets go, we have to figure this out.”

“ I know but first lets put the sunglasses on so we do not have everyone asking us why your eye color changed.” Scott giggles.

He stands up and tells me not to move. He goes over to his closet and picks out a tight light blue t-shirt and throws it at me. He then grabs a bright green shirt for himself. He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a pair of white skinny jeans and tosses them at me and grabs a pair of black skinny jeans. We both get dress and DAMN we look soo hott. We walk downstairs and he grabs us an apple and an orange that was already peeled and in the fridge. Man, momma McCall loves him so much. We get into his car and head to Dr. Deaton’s animal clinic. 

The Drive there was amazing, he held my hand the whole way there… As soon as we pulled up we saw momma McCall’s car. Scott gets out like there is not a weird vibe that his mom is in the vet’s office. We walk inside and walk into the back of the store and see Momma and Deaton in a intense conversation. Not like an argument but they both look worried. 

“Ethan, Scott we were just talking about you.. Ethan please take the sun glasses off.” I take off my glasses and I can see that they are this intense light blue dark blue mix which I have never seen before. Scott steps next to me and holds my hand. “Ah Melissa see I told you. I never have seen it for myself but now I have. Scott you and  Ethan have something that is more rare then being a True Alpha. You and Ethan are each others mate. Now unlike common belief being his mate was not some kind of fate. You both have grown on each other and now you have become mates. Now the biggest problem is the fact you two cannot suppress your wolfs and as you can see your eyes will not stop lighting up. Ethan you have less control because you are not an alpha. Scott you can barely control it as I can see your eyes are flickering. This is going to become a problem for the both of you. I do not think that you two will be able to go full wolf without giving in completely and you may not be able to turn back. We have to figure something out. For now please do not leave each other alone for a long period of time. You guys are able to hold on just enough when around each other and if you leave each other you two will turn and I do not know what you will do. So stay with each other and give me time to figure this out.” We intently listen too Deaton.

“Deaton what about the nightmare I had tonight.” 

“What was it about Ethan” Deaton says 

“Well I woke up like I was not dreaming and I was in bed with Scott, we started to mess around and then all of a sudden my hands that were on his neck… had the claws come out and kill Scott. Why?” I see Deaton tighten up. He had a worried face on him.

“I will look into it Ethan just you two watch each others back.”

“I will be playing baby sitter for now on.” Derek says out of the back ground. He always seemed to be around whenever things got bad or weird or dangerous. Derek walked up grabbed both me and Scott’s hands and brings us to his car. “Get in now… Oh by the way I know someone that might know something about this…” Derek says 

“Who is it” Scott and me say together 

Derek Stares at us for a couple seconds starts to shut the door and at the same time says “PETER”