Chapter 37:

This part is rated R and if you don't like sexual content I would advise you to skip to chapter 38 and not read this part but if you are a freak keep reading!

Damn I come over her and his sexy ass pulls me into my horny mode and makes me wet like I want to just fuck the shit out of him I mean I can't help the fact that I'm loving this feeling that I've never got with August shit I think I'm fucking up!

Mechie: *gets on top of her and starts licking in her neck*

Nicole: *starts moaning* damn Mechie!

Mechie: *licks down from her neck to her boobs and starts licking and sucking on them hard as fuck!

Nicole: *moaning loud and looks down at her boobs and see their red*

Mechie: *starts going down her body with small kisses and licks and finally makes it to her pants!

Nicole: damn your making me wet as fuck

Mechie: *pulls off shorts and starts rubbing her click through her shorts and teasing her*

Nicole: stop teasing me stick your fingers in me

Mechie: *keeps teasing and playing*

Nicole: *moaning* damn Mechie stop playing!

Mechie: *starts kissing her thighs*

Nicole: *pulls her panties to the side and shoves his finger inside of her* ugh damn finger me daddy damn!

Mechie: *starts finger her super fast and rough*

Nicole: I want your dick! Inside of me *moans*

Mechie: let me go get some! *gco*

Nicole: I need you I want your dick inside of me now!

Mechie: *pulls down his pants slowly*

Nicole: *starts to finger herself*

Mechie: *takes off his pants and hits her hands away*

Nicole: *looks back at him*

Mechie: *shoves his dick in hard as fuck*

Nicole: damn ugh fuck me!

**************************

So I had to follow my girl to this nigga house because I don't trust him I know he wants my girl I could see it in his face the first day I seen him looking at my girl I could tell that he wanted her so I'm outside his house and his window is opened and I can hear moans I know she up in there fucking him! Looks like i got to find a way inside to see for my self!

August: *sees the door is unlocked and opens it slowly*

Nicole: damn Mechie fuck me!

Mechie: do I fuck you better than yo man?

Nicole: ugh!

Mechie: *grabs a hand full of her hair* I said do I fuck you better than yo man do? *slaps her ass with the other hand*

Nicole: yes daddy yes you do!

August: *runs up the stairs* oh and this anit for yall to just fuck?

Nicole: *jumps and looks back* OMG baby?

August: nah don't baby me what the fuck seriously?

Nicole: don't even start you cheated on me

August: I anit even go say anything just come to the house and get you shit and leave!

Nicole: *gets up and grabs August hand* baby I'm *gco*

August: fuck you like I said come get your shit *leaves out the door*

Short chapter I know and I apologize I'm just trying to get my thoughts flowing right now but I hope you liking the book so far but keep reading