Face to Face(yourp.o.v)

I open the door to your old house.
Y/N:I'm back.
Your dad,mom,and mark walk out of the kitchen.
Dad: Your back *goes for a hug*
You step back.

(Author p.o.v)

Mom: you have some explaining to do.
Y/N:ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT WHY I RAN AWAY AND WHY I BROKE SOMEONES HEART.
Mom:go ahead.
Y/N:YOU DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I AM HOME. THIS IS WHY I RAN AWAY FROM THIS LIVING HELL,I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I EVER DID TO YOU, AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE A BURDEN IN YOUR LIFE. I HATED LIVING HERE THATS WHY I RAN AWAY!!
You said shouting and tearing up.
Y/N: I NEVERTHELESS WANTED TOYOUR DAUGHTER, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE STAYED.
You shouted louder and your tears rolling down your cheeks.

You felt an embrace from the back and you knew it was Minho's.

Y/N:YOU THINK CALLING ME A PIECE OF CRAP WAS GOING TO HELP!
You shouted at your mom.

Mark saw Minho hugging you then quickly pulled Minho off of you.

Mark: Watch it *he said to Minho*
Minho:Sorry.
Y/N: No need to be sorry,Minho.
Mom:Oh I never knew my daughter was a hoe.
Y/N: REALLY A HOE, WELL I GUESS YOU CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE THE ONLY GUY I EVER DATED WAS MARK, SO GO AHEAD CALL ME ANY SUCKUP NAME YOU HAVE.
You shouted.
Mom:Then who is that? *pointing at Minho*.
Y/N : My friend Minho, he was the person who gave me a place to stay and help me come here.
Minho:*bows at your parents and Mark*
Y/N: No need to be so respectful Minho.
Mom:He looks mare then just a friend.
You snapped back.
Y/N:Sure think about him in that way because I don't care about you opinion, now if you excuse me, Minho, Mark,and I are going to go. I'll see you both when I decided to come back, but don't get your hopes high.
Mom: YOUR STAYING HERE !!!
She shouted.
Y/N: You don't control me anymore!! Bye .
And with that you left with the boys.

You all reached the park near your house.
Y/N:Minho do you mind if Mark and I talk alone.
Minho:Ok I'll be by the vending machine.
You nod
Minho then left.

Mark: so is that your boyfriend? *he ask while y'all decide to walk and talk.*
Y/N:Well it looks like someone is jealous, no he isn't he is just a friend that help me.
Mark: oh ok, so why did you break up with me?
Y/N: Mark I'm sorry about that, that's what I wanted to talk about.
Mark:Talk about what?, that you ran away to South Korea of how you couldn't come to me when you where sad.
Y/N: How did you know I went to Korea?
Mark: Y/N, Minho is Korean.
Y/N:So you know?, Mark the reason I didn't go to you is because we where drifting apart, and you need someone who would make you happy.
Mark:Really Y/N, you should have put more effort into the relationship.
Y/N:Did it ever cross you mind that we weren't meant to be together.
Mark: So it crossed yours?
Y/N: Multiple times because you deserve someone better. Now if you excuse me I'm going to leave I'll see you when I come back, if I ever do.

And with that you left to find Minho. After you found him you both went back to the hotel.