Asshole!

Mackenzie's POV

This asshole decides to do this to me and I started crying. "Hey... Hey Kenz. Look here." He holds my cheek and wipes my tears off. "I'm here now okay?  I won't ever leave you." He than kisses my forehead and I hugged him tightly.

"Hey kids." Dr David comes in. "Hey doc!" Johnny replies. I was still hugging him and thankfully the situation wasn't awkward for the doctor nor for us. "You look so better now. Thanks to your amazing girlfriend here, who stayed 1 month here by your side." The doctor stated and Johnny's grip got tighter and he pulled me closer to him.

"She's an angel doc." Johnny replies and  my cheek turn to bright pink. "Yes she is. You can go back in 2 days. We'll run some check ups tmr and you're all done!" He checked Johnny's machines and went out. Than all our friends and families came in. I tried waking up, but Johnny hold me tighter and whispered "stay" which send down shivers to my body.

Damn his voice... I missed it so much. I miss the way he's warmth whenever I'm closer to him. I miss when we both tease each other so much. I miss those goofy smiles of his when I'm around him. I missed the way his cheeks blushed and he'll call them rosacea. I missed every single things of him and I'm happy he's back, he's back with me forever and ever.

We talked and laughed. Everyone was so happy that they got back Johnny. Everyone kept talking about things they did for the past one month and how they missed him and were worried too. I'm very lucky to have such an amazing friends, I won't trade them for any costs. I suddenly got an idea, since we were covered with the blankets.

Here's my master plan coming. Watch out Johnny Orlando! I slid my hand to his waistline and slowly traced them. He looked at me with a wide eye and I smirked. "Ken-kenz s-stop it." He whispered onto my ears. I didn't stop. I looked at everyone and they were busy doing their things. Few of our friends have left and my mum with sister too. I placed a soft kiss on his neck and he squeezed my waist.

After a short while I stopped. I was so tired, the position I am now is so comfortable and my eyes slowly shut. I didn't care, as long as Johnny's beside me, I'm safe and secured.