2. Jealousy

Jihyo woke up while the others were still sleeping and she finds that mina wasn't in her bed. So she got up and starts to look for her, she checked all the house even the maknae line's room except jeongmo's room cuz jihyo knew that jeong doesn't like anyone to wake her up so she got back to her room.

She woke nayeon but the fake maknae didn't want to ruin her beauty sleep. But when jihyo said "NAYEON, MINA IS NOT IN THE DORM!!" nayeon got up quickly and said " How? Did you look all around the dorm?"

"Yes!"

"Even the other's rooms?"

"Yes, except jeongmo's room."

Nayeon got up and went to the room where the two were sleeping peacefully.
Nayeon opened the door carefully not to wake her up. She approached the bed and found Mina and Jeongyeon cuddling while sleeping. She was shocked and broken cuz she had a big crush on Jeongyeon, jeongyeon woke up and looked at Nayeon with a confused face.

"WHAT THE FU-" Nayeon said but was cutted by Jeongyeon shushing her.

"Shhhh you might wake up mina" Jeongyeon said whispering but loud enough for nayeon to hear. While Nayeon was looking at her not knowing what's going on.

"I'll tell you later when she wakes up, go away now." Jeongyeon said still whispering annoyingly. Nayeon turn around and saw Jihyo watching the scene, she got out of the room and jihyo followed her and closed the door behind her.

Mina opened her eyes when they left, she got up and sat up on the bed and jeongyeon did the same. She was greeted by the girl crush "Good morning Minarii~." Mina smiled at her and said "Good morning jeongie~."

"Can I ask you a question?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Ofcourse." Mina responded.

"Why did you want to sleep with me last night? I mean I don't mind but why now, why not before?"

"I feel safe with you... I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night and I was a little bit scared... I didn't do that before but i guess since Sana unnie left i kinda felt unsafe since she sorta makes me safe... like, idk how to explain it." Mina said looking down.

Jeongyeon could only nod. Then they were silent for a few seconds. After that Mina felt a hand around her waist, she looked up to see Jeongyeon "Come here." Jeongyeon said as she pulled Mina into a warm hug, they stayed like this for a few seconds not wanting to break apart.

"Thank you." Mina said breaking from the hug. "No problem, let's go eat our breakfast, I'm really hungry." Jeongyeon said as she rubbed her stomach.

They got out of the room hand by hand, and Nayeon saw that and got more angry. They sat at the table and ate their breakfast which was cereal. Nayeon was sitting in the livingroom watching TV, they could hear the two in the kitchen talking while laughing. Nayeon was done, she wanted to go and stop them but Jihyo stopped her and started to comfort her while the older was crying in her arms.

After Jeongyeon and Mina finished eating they went to the livingroom were the other two were there. They found nayeon crying and were confused."Nayeon, why are you crying?" Mina asked, "What happened?" Jeongyeon asks but Nayeon just gets up and goes to her room while saying "None of your business." Then goes inside her room and slams the door.

"What just happened?" Mina asked as she sat down across jihyo while jeongyeon sat beside her. "She's just upset." Jihyo said "But why?" Jeongyeon said "I can't tell you, but Mina you have to talk to her after she calms down a bit." Jihyo said.

"Can I come with her?" Jeongyeon asks.

"No this is between Mina and Nayeon." Jihyo said then left the two alone. Mina sighed as she leaned her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder while they watched TV. After 3 mins in that position Mina decided to go talk with Nayeon "I'm going to talk to nayeon now." Mina said as she stood up. "Do you want me to come with you?" Jeongyeon asked as she stood up too. "No, I'll be fine. I'll tell you everything after we finish."

Mina went to the room Nayeon was in and knocked on the door.