pigeon man?

*school*
*

jimins prov*

The noise made everyone run across the campus.

I made my way towards the canteen.

We had a small bridge like passage that made us pass from one building to the other.

As I was passing through the bridge I saw a figure in the middle of the school ground.

"What is that thing" I said to myself.

But whatever it was,was the most creepiest thing to be ever seen.

As I reached the canteen I could the figure a bit more clearer.

"Is that man dressed in a pigeon costume?!" I could hear the people whisper.

Some were scared while somewhere clicking pictures of the sight.

I could feel a tug on my pants.

That was tikki.

"Jimin." She whispered.

"Jimin we need to go now." She said in the same tone.

"Where to?" I asked her in the same tone as hers.

"To the washroom." She said.

And I hurried to the washroom.

"Quickly get into one of the stalls." She said.

I got into of the stalls and locked the door.
Suddenly tikki came out of my pocket.

"You need to transform Jimin!" She exclaimed.

"Transform? Into what?! " I asked.

She gave me a wtf look "Are you kidding me?"

Oh then I remembered that I was no longer a normal human. I was the Miraculous ladybug.

"Just say tikki spots on and it should work!"
She said.

"But before you do it I'll tell you. You can use your magical powers called 'lucky charm' but make sure after you use it your charge level goes down and you might transform into a normal human again. You need to find the Akumatized object and crush it and after that de-evilize everything back to normal. You get me?"

"Okay" I sighed.

"Tikki spots on!" I said.

And suddenly tikki was transformed into my earrings and giving me a ladybug costume.

"Woah. You look like a fucking hot chick Jimin. Jungkook will surely fall for this." I said but then I remembered I had a job to do.

I ran out from the restroom towards the ground to see that figure with a flock of pigeons.

Is he being serious now? Do I have to fight a man wearing a pigeon Costume? And with some birds around him.