Jan

Name - Jan Warner-Isadesu (nicknamed Pyongyang)
Species - Umbreon
Nature - Kindly, Protective
Physical characteristics - Slightly larger than regular Umbreon, 4 feet tall, and with the Shiny blue rings rather than the normal yellow ones. She carries a bag strapped to her that holds convenient items, such as berries, as well as garden shears for using "Cut." She is extremely fluffy.
Height - 4 foot, 2 inch

Gender - Female (with "hermaphrodite" traits, when combined with  Jan 2)
Spouse - Zurich Isadesu-Warner

Jan is the eldest of these. She enjoys finding new ways of doing things, so she tries to invent new moves that can make life easier. She hates to be embarrassed, and has a fear of Sylveon feelers. She gets very hungry, very easily, to the point where she has been known as the "scourge of sandwiches," among other things. She is also "deus ex machina" of this universe. She can, technically, do whatever she wants to, although she prefers to keep this a secret from everyone else.

If she licks your face and then falls asleep on you, it is a great blessing.

She also has a more sadistic side that might show up every once in awhile, if she's been angered or bothered for too long, however she can usually keep it in check. If she knows she can fix the problem she causes with her sadism, then nothing will hold her back from it...

She was born in Kalamazoo City, Michigan.

"Come now, surely I'm not that scary, am I?"

Jan, being a deity, has angels, being regular individuals to whom she has given power near equal to her own, which is hidden away, as well as a special form they can take. Her angels are listed in part 2 of this book. The purpose of these angels is to fight off any potential threat to the universe.

- So for certain characters, I've decided to add a "theme..." -

Jan's theme - Victory Road

Jan's... other theme... - Bombs for Throwing at You

--

Voice - GLaDOS (Portal)