F L A S H B A C K

We reached the HQ and it was time for the formal investigation.

"There's no sign of a man entering the mall so I believe he has an acquaintance" Agent 004 said

"Anyone you're suspicious of" Agent 001 asked

"None" Agent 004 replied

"Did you track Diva down" Agent 001 asked

"She's near the mall" Agent 004 replied

"I'll go get her," Agent 001 said while peeking at me.

"It's my fault so I'll do it," I asked him desperately but he probably knew what was best for me so he declined.

I decided to sit down not knowing what my next step should be. Was I feeling guilty for not catching the killer when I had the chance?

I was feeling dizzy suddenly. My world was spinning now. I could see Hyunjin's worried face looking at me. Wondering what to do. I'm wondering the same thing too. Blood everywhere, tears, and a child's face. What was that? An ordinary flashback or a clue? I heard Hyunjin panicking. I'm trying to focus. Can I see the killer's face only once? Or who planted that bomb? I lost track of my world.

Waking up in a hospital, I saw Jaemin beside me. Worrying... I have a lot of people who worry about me now. UCA certainly changed my life. I remembered something now. The child I saved. She was the one. She planted that bomb. But she's just a child.

I'm questioning my sanity at this point. But she knows the killer for certain.

"The child" I mumbled feeling numb.

"Nadia"

"The child i-i saved, S-she knows the Ki- the killer"

"What do you mean?" Jaemin replied in confusion. I wanted to tell him everything and even go with him to find the child but my whole body was numb.

"Can you do m-me a favor a-and find the child I saved?" I asked him desperately.

"I'll send the team to find her"

"You must find her" I mumbled once more

Jaemin brushed my hair with his fingers "don't worry". A drop of my tear fell down my face. It was warm.

○°○~°○~°○~°○°○T H E E N D○°~°○○~°○°~○°~○