The Greek God

Suddenly, I was startled by the obnoxious sound of teenage boys shouting and laughing that shattered my serene atmosphere. Boys burst through the hotel door rushing the pool deck as though this was a Saturday night pool party at some kids parents' house.

One launched himself into the air, wrapped his arms around his legs into a cannon ball, sending a spray of water into the air landing on deck and onto me. I jumped as several cold water droplets struck my bare legs. My cheeks burned as I rose up on one elbow, leveling my eyes at him. They acted like they needed a chaperone, they were acting so immature.

I leered at them as I scanned over the group. They looked about my age, maybe a little older, college age. I didn't recognize them as YouTubers, so they were most likely fans. Probably a bunch of unruly groupies here to party and cause havoc, annoying the families that were attending.

The annoying kid who had hurled himself in popped up through the water. He was now surrounded by several of his friends. He shook his light brown hair, sending more water droplets flying, and laughed, bobbing up and down in the waves he'd created.

I gritted my teeth as the waves of water smacked against the tile walls of the pool and gushed over the sides. He caught me glaring at him and raised one hand up.

"Sorry!" he called out with a smirk.

A burn ran up my cheeks to my ears. Seriously? He didn't even look or sound the least bit sorry. I growled as I brushed the residual water droplets from my legs.

I grumbled and glared at him for another moment, before settling back down on my towel.

I picked up my sunglasses from beside me and popped them onto my nose. My eyebrows came together, I was completely annoyed that my peace and quiet were ruined. However, I had to admit that the view had remarkably improved. They were a good looking group of guys. My guess was they were fraternity brothers with their girlfriends.

I watched a gorgeous long brown hair goddess in a tiny red bikini cautiously descended the concrete stairs into the water. When another cute boy grabbed her arm and pulled her into the water beside him. I chuckled as she gave a shrilling scream that rolled into a laugh. It was kind of funny watching her scared of the cold water, only to be unwillingly be submerged into.

The group of a half a dozen boys and a few girls had now completely taken over the pool area.

I relaxed and began to enjoy my new form of entertainment. I removed my sunglasses and perched them on my forehead and wiped a stray eyelash from my cheek. When I lifted my head and focused my eyes ahead, I paused.

I froze at what I call the hottest Greek god, standing before me on the opposite side of the pool. His chest was defined with just the right amount of muscle. His black hair was gelled about an inch or more above his head. He was perfect.

Hey Everyone! 

* FREEBIE* This book is Free for TODAY through Tuesday! ENJOY (Friday January 3rd-7th 2020) on Amazon

TODAY through TUESDAY

 My YouTube Crush is  FREE for download on Amazon!