lxxx. | jesus

TWO MONTHS LATER

IN BETWEEN THE sheets, Glenn and Ella were tangled into each other's bodies, both naked and content as they laid there

IN BETWEEN THE sheets, Glenn and Ella were tangled into each other's bodies, both naked and content as they laid there. Ella traced circles around Glenn's nipples. She looked up at him and warmly smiled. She would never stop loving him. She realized last night that without him, there was no her. Their souls were intertwined so beautifully together. They were two souls clinging to the other as if they were medicine. But she probably needed him more than he needed her.  She kissed him on the cheek, slowly moving her legs and arms from him. She sat up against the pillow, looking out the window. It was such a beautiful day out today. She wished she could actually enjoy it rather than be working with Maggie all day long to get the place up and running again. She sighed. Glenn stirred in his sleep, letting out a yawn and stretching his body out.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." Ella smiled at him, rolling her body onto her side to face him. She ran her fingers through his hair, the air suddenly smelling like his shampoo. She loved the smell of his shampoo. It was a good smell.

He yawned one last time. "Good morning." he rolled on his side, placing his hands onto her stomach. "I hope you're pregnant."

Ella snorted. "Pregnant?"

"Yes. Pregnant."

"Why?" She laughed. "Why do you want me to be pregnant? I mean, I would love to be pregnant with your child, but you really, really want me to be so."

"Because we'll be one step closer to building our family here. The life we deserve to have. I can almost feel it in my bones that you're pregnant." Glenn whispered, he placed his head onto her stomach to listen for something that told him she was in fact with child. "I know you are. But I'm just hoping that I'm right."

"And. . . if you're wrong, which I feel like you might be wrong because I have no symptoms of pregnancy." Ella explained to him.

He sighed. "If I'm wrong, maybe we can just keep on trying."

Ella smiled at him. "Maybe. If I am pregnant, we can talk about it further. I'll have Daryl or Gerard or whoever is going on the run next to get us a pregnancy test to show you that you're wrong." she shrugged.

Glenn folded his arms under his head. "I really don't think I'm wrong though. I wouldn't see why you're not. We've been having sex for a month without any protection." he reminded her.

"I guess we'll see what the test will say later tonight." Ella stood up and wrapped the blanket around herself to head to the bathroom. She opened their bedroom door, walking out. She was about to close it when Glenn spoke again.