The Ice Twins

• Dedicated to Allan Garcia

Chapter 1 The Past:

As the lonely Ice King take the cup of hot coffee,

and tell the story of his twin and his past, to a lonesome kid,

One there was a pregnant Queen who has a husband of white. And when the child was born, they did not even know that it has a twin, their eyes were like snow and look like a valuable fragile. The man and his wife made the second baby the Prince while the other one was his servant and the twins brought hapiness in the castle.

Years, months, days have past they did not recognize that they were old enough to marry and the Prince said to his twin "Whom will I pick?" His twin said, "The one you would be happy with, my brother." The twins said to their mother "My Queen, please we will take our journey to find a perfect princess for the prince," when their mother agreed The Prince took all of his clothes and the food that he could take to their journey, his servant burst into laughter and said, "Why would you take so manny valuable clothes if we were in a journey? And why did you took all of the things you do not need? Is it heavy for a prince to carry tons of things?". Then the Prince took almost all of his things and take it to his room.

When it was in the afternoon at their way to a village, they saw a crying girl at their way. She was the  most beautiful girl the prince ever saw. The servant carefully bring her up and the prince asked "Why are you crying, my lady?" then, the girl said "As I see you would be a prince and the other one is your twin servant," the twins was really very astonished on waht they heard, then the girl continued, "May I ask you were are you going?" The Prince replied "Did I ask you first?" then the girl explained what happened, her mother suffered in a serious illness any doctor cannot explain. The Twins Promised "We will pay you back as you lead our way to the village of white where our father was born," the girl agreed.

On their way there was a creepy house, they need to get a rest to a house till morning, they saw no one in the house but a rabbit doll. At midnight they heard a creeping sound and took a look at it, when the servant tried to shove his sword he saw a kid with the rabbit doll, and when he cannot shove it away the kid broke the sword into two! The servant was really shocked on what he saw, a child, broke the sword into two with his hand! The kid smiled and said "Where do you think my servant be?" then, his servant was only at the kitchen preparing some cakes for him to eat. The mystery was why didn't they saw them when it's daylight?. The twins offered the kid and his servant to be with them, them to have a food that they can eat while on their journey, the two agreed.

The Twins, the girl, the kid and his servant, took the way and saw a handsome man, and he ask them to be careful in their way to the White Village because the way to the village is the most dangerous road of all, they would be on a terrible condition if they took the wrong way. So the Twins offered the handsome man to be with them,for them to be safe at all times but the kid does really want to go to the dangerous way of all for him to be more powerful and more stronger. But the agreement took over.

On their way to the White Village they now know why is it called the white village, the village was covered with white snow, and with wonderful auroras every night.

So, they had their wishes come true for some reason the Prince married the girl they met, and her mother? on a great condition and can do anything she can, the Kid and his servant's house had become a wonderful house that every person can put a smile on when they saw it, and the handsome guy turned into a great musician for some reason, and more important is that the servant had become a more greater leader that he could, his part-time job was being a teacher on their village.

                                                                                                                        ~~~or so they thought

                                                                                                                                ~~~to be continued