kisses

Sal had no idea what he was doing, but he wasn't about to complain about anything. Now, admittedly, Sal's face wasn't as in tact as it could have been, but (Y/n) didn't seem to mind. The little kiss she had pressed to his lips was short and affectionate, she was embarrassed Sal realized, feeling his face burn as he felt her pull away. She slid down his prosthetic back onto his face out of modesty for his feelings, and he was thankful. Sal knew that Larry would have poked fun at Sal for his pinkening face, there was no doubt in his mind, actually. How they got into this situation was simple enough, but that didn't stop Sal from feeling complete and utter bliss.

♥️

The squad was hanging out in Larry's room, (Y/n) playing some kind of weird game on Sal's Gear-Boy. Maple and Chug were sitting next to each other, as they had become a couple recently. Ash was complaining about something that happened earlier that week to Travis and Larry before suddenly stating that she was indeed bored. Everyone was bored, obviously, but they had nothing to do. There was some kind of heavy storm going on and they had nowhere to go, otherwise Larry, (Y/n), and Sal would have been down at the arcade. Sal agreed, albeit pettily, that Ash was right and that they needed something to do before they all got bored to death. Larry, the king of bad ideas, suggested that they play truth or dare. He was itching to dare someone to go run out in the rain in nothing but their underwear, but that would have to wait.

(Y/n) looked at the metal-head uneasily. She had known Larry for a pretty long time, and knowing him he was probably going to try something stupid if someone picked dare. She decided right there and then that she wouldn't pick dare, just for her own health and safety. She supposed that Travis and the others weren't as smart to make that kind of decision though. Five minutes into the game of truth or dare, Chug had to drink a bunch of hot sauce and Travis had to shove about twenty marshmallows into his mouth without any falling out. It was entertaining, and even Sal was having good time. (Y/n)'s turn was coming up and she swore she wouldn't pick dare because that would be absolutely disastrous. Larry turns and looks at the girl as she sits next to Sal. She had just handed Sal his Gear-Boy, knowing that Larry was about to ask her the dreaded question.

"Alright, dare."

... what?

(Y/n) kicked herself internally. How and why did she say dare? She meant truth, obviously, she wasn't an idiot. Larry smirks, his gaze shifting to Sal for a second before looking back at a panicked (Y/n).

Larry Johnson was a wing-man, and he was on a mission.

"I dare you to kiss Sal!" Larry states, feeling pretty damn proud of himself while pointing at the blue-haired boy. Sal himself was quiet, but freaking out. He knew that Larry wanted them to get together, he thought it'd be cute for them to be a couple. He should have been on his knees thanking Larry, but (Y/n) looked... nervous. Her face was a bright pink color, Sal wasn't sure why. It was either because she was embarrassed or frustrated, he hoped it wasn't the latter. She had frozen in her spot, looking at the ground as her fingers shook softly. A nervous tick, (Y/n) started to pull at the sleeves of her dark sweatshirt. Sal was half expecting her to yell at Larry and softly punch him in the shoulder like she always did whenever the metal-head embarrassed her. Instead, she slowly turned to Sal, not entirely looking at him yet.
He flinched softly when he felt her hands being placed gently on the cheeks of his prosthetic. She finally looked up at him, her eyes worried... worried for him. She wanted his permission to take his prosthetic off so she could kiss him. Sal was suddenly unsure if he wanted her to kiss him. It'd be amazing, obviously. However, Sal knew for a fact that (Y/n) hadn't had her first kiss before. Plus, they weren't dating yet either.

Better him than anyone else, right?

She refused to take his whole prosthetic off, knowing that it'd most likely make him uncomfortable. She instead unhooked the first lower strap before sliding the prosthetic up his face so the lower part of his face was visible. She was admittedly being slow, but Sal didn't mind. He just wasn't as prepared as he should have been when (Y/n) presses her lips against his own. Sal wondered, faintly and only for a second, if she was bothered by the fact that her first kiss was him. He knew she wasn't that type of person, but the insecurities were still lingering in Sal's mind.
That didn't mean he wasn't enjoying himself though. (Y/n)'s lips were soft, just like she herself was. Larry often referred to her as sone kind of marshmallow or pillow, she was sift all the way around. That included her lips too, Sal realizes. The kiss left Sal feeling light, almost like he was floating on some kind of gravity-defying cloud. It was like... like some kind of addicting drug he couldn't drop. Sal liked it, Dal craved it.

The kiss didn't last too long, (Y/n) turning away and burying her burning face in one of Larry's pillows.

Sal wanted to kiss her again, and he was definitely going to thank Larry later.

{I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT REALLY CUTE! Feel free to let me know what you guys thought about it!}