Chapter 5

The Next Day

"Ginny?"

I turned around and saw Hermione with a tear-streaked face.

"Mione? What happened? Is it Ron?"

"It-it's Ron." she confirmed through sobs, "H-he broke u-up with m-me."

"Oh Hermione!" I hugged her with all my might, "I'm so so so sorry!" that jerk is no brother of mine!

"Can I stay with you for the night?" she asked, calming down.

"Of course!" I reassured her, "You're practically my sister!"

"Thanks," 

"It's nothing," I led the crying woman upstairs to the guest bedroom. "Settle in, I'll go get some tea," 

"Thanks, Gin,"

"You're welcome,"

.

.

.

"Harry!" just as I sat on the couch the door opened and my boyfriend walked in, "Harry, Hermione is staying the night. That git broke up with her."

"What?" Harry's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, "Ron broke up with her?"

Before I could answer we heard a scream coming from upstairs.

Hermione!

"Hermione!" I ran up the tall staircase and burst into Hermione's room to see a woman with olive-colored skin and straight black hair standing in front of the mirror. "Hermione?"

"Ginny!" she whispered. "What the bloody hell happened?"

Just after she asked, the doorbell rang and both of us ran downstairs to find the Zabini and Malfoy families standing in front of Harry.

"Hello." I said coldly.

"Hermione!" Blaise Zabini grinned and went to hug my friend, but missed as she went to hide behind me.

"What is going on!" I demanded with a frown.

"Well, Weaslette, I surprisingly want to know the same thing." Malfoy Jr drawled.

"Shut up Malfoy," Harry told him and turned to Mrs. Malfoy, "Sorry, that was addressed to your son,"

"It's nothing," she smiled and turned towards me. "Ginny, dear, would you mind asking your house elf to make us some tea?" 

"No, it's okay," I replied, a bit surprised. "Kreacher!"

"Yes Miss?" he appeared in front of me with a pop.

"Go get all of us some tea."

He disappeared without a word.

"How rude!" Mrs. Zabini frowned and turned to look at me, "Is he always this impolite?"

"Yes, but we barely talk to him so it's okay." I told her.

"So, why are you here?" Harry asked.

"To get our daughters." Mrs. Malfoy replied.

"Us?" Hermione and I squeaked in unison, realizing what the woman meant.

"Them?" Malfoy seemed just as surprised as me.

"Yes, you two." Mrs. Zabini ignored her son's friend.

"Hermione, you are my twin sister!" Blaise announced with a wide grin splattered on his face.

I heard a thud behind me, which was Hermione falling on the couch.

"Ginevra, you are my eldest daughter."

Then I fainted, joining the brunette on the couch.