chapter 3: His living space

Kirishima's POV:

Me and this ash blond guy stayed embracing each others warmth for a little longer. I heard soft buzzing noises from him making me chuckle quitley. "How cute" I thought. We soon ended up laying down. I was on my back and he was laying on my chest with his eyes closed, he wasnt sleeping he was just resting, he looked like he needed it to. "Hey?" I asked him. He took awhile to respond but replied with a "mm?" I looked at him open his eyes and turn his head to rest on my chest to look at me "do u want to go to sleep? I can take u to ur room and lay u on ur bed?" He shook his head and yawned "you...you cant go in...there" he said tiredly.

"Why not?"

"Its messy"

"Oh? Well I can clean it for you"

"No...you dont understand how messy it is...its disgusting, I dont want you in there"

~~~~

I opened his door with him stud behind me in fear. I walked in switching the light on, my jaw dropped. "You live like this!?" I said looking around in shock and then at him who seemed to be itching his arm "y-yeah" he said avoiding eye contact. The walls seemed to have claw Mark's down them, the kitchen had smashed plates and the fridge stunk of out a date food "does the smell not bother u!? Have u eaten!?" I asked worridley. He shook his head. I continued looking around. The couch was shredded, the table was smashed up near the wall, his room didnt even have a bed, his curtains were closed in every window. I came out and looked at him, he didnt even look bothered about any of this. "First things first, let's get you some food" he shook his head at me.

"Dude! You need to eat!"

"I-I'm not hungry"

"When was the last time u ate?"

"....a...a few weeks ago"

My eyes widened "a few weeks ago!? How are you even alive!?" He shrugged at me still avoiding my gaze. I sighed "look, you need to eat, I need you to eat something....for me...plz?" He then glanced at me so I gave him a worried and sad look. "Fine" he sighed and I smiled a little "thank u" he nodded in response.

"After we have eaten, you will go to my room and rest up"

"But-"

"Not buts! You need to rest, so while your resting up, I'm going to clean this up, nobody should have to live like this"

"....I told you....disgusting"

I sighed and got close to him and ruffled his hair, well...his hat. "You dont need to wear a hat inside" I said as I tried to take it of him but he slapped my hand away and backed up "I-im sorry, I-im more comfortable w-with it on thank y-you" he said panicked. I turned my head a little concerned what he was hiding from me. I got close again and smelt him making him shiver "...Change of plans, we will eat, get you bathed and get you to sleep" he tries arguing back but I covered his mouth and shook my head "no buts, this is what friends do!" I said as I took my hand back and he sighed while nodding "good, now come on, the sooner we get this done the sooner I can get this cleaned" I smiled but he just frowned.

~~~~

We eventually got back. I led him to the bathroom and started the bath. I looked at him. "Strip" I said causally, he jumped a little

"w-what?"

"Strip"

"I...can u-"

"Leave?"

"Y-yes plz"

I shook my head and he looked away. I could tell he was uncomfortable but I had to know what he was hiding, I know that sounds bad but I want to help with EVERYTHING."I'm sorry, but I have to make sure u get in" I said as I approached him and attempted to take his shirt off. He backed away quickly. "Hey calm down, I'm not going to do anything to you, I just need to know you got in"

"I-I will, p-plz j-just leave"

I sighed and walked out. A few minutes later I heard him get in so I left to his apartment and started cleaning. Hours went by but I succeeded. It looked perfect, the fridge was clean and and had fresh food, the curtains were new, his bedroom actually looked like a bedroom, his kitchen had lots of kitchen material and he had a TV and a new couch. I was proud of myself "I did good!" I wiped the sweat from my forehead and hurried over to my room.

I ran in and sore him sitting infront of my fish tank that I owned. I raised an eyebrow and leaned against the door frame. He was watching the fish very carefully, I've never seen someone so interested in fish...it was kinda odd. My head tilted a little when I sore something sway behind him. I walked closer and sore...a tail!? This dude had a fucken tail!? Holy shit! I've never seen anything like it. I sat on the couch and just stared at him. "Was this why he wears the jacket and hat?! Why he looks away when speaking!? That's so awsome!" I thought to myself, I wondered if he was mutated like this. "You like them?" I said. He jumped and quickly looked at me "hey it's ok, just me" I chuckled softly and smiled at him. He smiled back a little and nodded.