Truth or Dare TodoDeku/KirBaku 🍋☁️🖤

Contains lemon, fluff, slight swearing and slight angst (cutting, negative thoughts, attempt in suicide) and boy x boy.
Tododeku main ship
Kiribaku side ship.

(Tbh It might suck) 😊

Izuku's POV

I don't know how I got here but somehow after the revealing of the dorms we were all trapped inside the common room area and sat in a large circle on the ground. Ashido had this and I quote "brilliant" idea of playing truth or dare. To my surprise everyone agreed including Iida as others were able to persuade him that it was a "team building excerize." After countless minutes of Kirishima trying to get Kacchan to join, exclaiming it wasn't manly if he didn't participate. That's how I got wedged between Uraraka and Yaoyorozu.

"Ok my dudes rules are simple don't do a truth remove 1 article of clothing. Don't do a dare remove 2. And you can't chose truth two time in a row!"

I looked down and silently thanked myself having wearing socks. But as I glanced around the room others only wore a simple shirt and pants. Horrid expressions plastered across their faces.

"Class rep you go first!" Kaminari shouted, multiple yellow sparks shot out of his fingertips. I made a mental note to record that down for later in my journal.

"Hmmm." Iida pushed up his thin rectangular glasses and thought long and hard. Almost to the point where others were growing impatient. "Todoroki truth or dare?"

"Dare." The bi coloured hair figure said bluntly. Which was kind of hot... My face flushed red instantly. I mean I knew I had a secret little crush on him but still. I can't be thinking these things now. He was right in front of me after all.

With this Iida smirked evilly. It sort of creeped me out to be honest. "I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room." (Btw meme inspired and getting straight into things)

Everyone's mouth dropped open. I thought this would be starting off calm. And slowly getting worse once Kacchan lost his temper. I prepared myself to be let down. But somewhere inside of me hoped that it would be me.

"First of I accept second like on the cheek or a full on kiss?" Todoroki once again asked bluntly. No emotion seemed to get through his hardened face.

"Full on the lips at least 7 seconds if you may." Iida simply replied. I hated how blunt everyone could be. Expect Todoroki of course.

Todoroki swiftly got up and started to walk forward. Where I was sitting. I was kind of not fully in the circle because Yaoyorozu's legs were crossed legged infront of me. Sort of covering my view.

Todoroki kneeled in front of her. Yaoyorozu's cheeks heated up and was nervously looking down and playing with her fingers. Then and there my heart broke into literally a million pieces. I don't know why this shocked me. How could anyone have any feelings towards me. I'm just a stupid deku... I should of killed myself that night on the bridge...

"Y-yes?" Yaoyorozu stuttered out. Getting more nervous by the second.

Todoroki looked her straight in the eyes. "Can you move I need to get to Midoriya."

It took a few minutes to process everything that was happening. I just sat there shocked along with the others. Receiving a few "what the acual fucks" mainly from Kacchan and snickers from Mina, Sero, Denki and Kirishima. The 'Bakusqaud.' Everyone else just sat frozen.

Reluctantly she moved out of the way and Todoroki sat in front of me. He picked me up and placed me on top of his lap. Snaking one arm around my waist and the other caressing my cheek. He pulled my face closer towards him. My heart skipped a beat as I could see all his features. The contrast between his scar and his creamy complexion. His scent of mint mixed with caramel was intoxicating. I could feel my cheeks heat up.