Bakudeku

Sorry for any bad grammer and Enjoy. OH AND DEKUS A VILLAN!

Bakugou suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and looked around to see pitch black. He thought he left the blinds open but he didn't. He stumbled his way to his bathroom and started to wash his face, knowing he won't be able to go back to sleep.

Thougth he noticed something weird while being in the bathroom. His shelves were empty and the only thing he saw was a tooth brush and some tooth paste.

He reached to get it but then, he got a cold vibe about his bathroom looking like this then he switched the lighst off and closed his eyes. He opened them again and turned on the lights.

His stuff has been replaced back to normal. He checked the time and it was 5:45. A while ago, or he thought a while ago, it was 4:27.

"What the hell." He said.

He shaked it off and thought of it of lack of sleep.

When clearly it wasn't.

He didn't notice the blinds were open somehow.

He exicted the bathroom and was drying his face with a green towel. He threw the towel on his bed without glancing and then bent down to his bottom drawer, where his uniform was at.

He got dressed and then packed his books. As he was doing he that, he quickly turned around and then saw some green electricity flash by.

He droped his books and yelled.

"COME OUT DEKU."

He said furious, holding his hands out ready to blow. He felt a tap on his right shoulder and he looked to the left and saw Deku face to face.

"Oh. Hey Kachan."

He said.

He had dark circles and a grin. His hair was as messy as you can imagine it with his green color fading away to a disgusting greenish color. He had cuts on his neck and his lips had dry blood from being chapped.

Deku pushed Bakugou on his bed and quickly got on top of him. "Kachan I saw you change. I think you should. Sniff this. . ."

He grabed bakugous Neck up ward and grabed a clothe with some sort of numbing chemical.

"WHAT THE-" But he got interupted by Deku stuffing it in his face. In no time he passed out and Deku caried him out the Window and into a seceret bass.

TIME SKIP A DAY

Bakkugou woke up to see a bright light hitting his eyes. He batted his eyes a bit till he noticed his surroundings. As soon as he saw toys on each side of where he was lying at he started to squirm and yell.

"DAMN IT!! WAKE UP!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" He said whinning. He thought it was a dream.

It wasn't. He tried using his quirk but it was numbed somehow. And no matter how much he yelled. No one would be able to hear him from behind the metal doors.

He was in a small room with a big light facing his face and he was stripped so that he was only at his boxers. There were tables against the wall from both Bakugous sides and had trays with toys. As in sex toys.

Not shortly after a tear started to fall down from the corner of his eye and then he heard the door open.

"ALL MIGHT!" He yelled. To his surprise it was Deku.

"I'm here! Kachan." Bakugou whined and winced at the fact that he saw Deku and the sex toys across the tables. It couldn't get anyworse.

Deku arproched him as grabed his jaw. "If you run I'll murder you. You got that Kachan." He blinked and groaned as a responce and suddenly Deku unstraped him and threw him off of where he was lying at.

"Ack!"

Bakugou got up and was about to run when he remembered what Deku said. He was scared.

"Where do you think your going Bitch. Get over here like a good dog."

Bakugou turned around looking down and aproched him up to the point of him being a foot away. "That's it. Now, that wasn't to hard. Now was it?"

"WAS. IT?" He asked in a deeper voice.

"No. No it wasn't." He responded in a broken voice.

"Now. Follow my rules. Well theres only one rule." Bakugou looked up at him and he saw him grinning. "Don't bite." He suddenly grabed Bakugous shoulders and threw him to his knees, and slammed his face on his big and throbing buldge.

"Now suck it."

Bakugou felt every bone in him, shaking in fear. He didn't want to. He took no action as a no.

"If you don't suck I'll stick that purple dildo all the way in you and I won't care if it hurts you." He pointed at a 10inch purple dildo.

"So whats it gonna be Kachan. Sucking, or fucking?"

He started to unbuckle his pants and started to tear up. When he reached his boxers he clinged onto the strap and bent down, hitting his forhead on Deku's buldge. He was crying. Tears fell down and on the floor.

Deku grabed his head and pulled up to him.

"Why are you crying? Why? Tell me whats so sad that it makes you cry?" He whiped out his dick and only to show that his dick was 2 inches shorter. Meaning it was 8 inches long.

His member landed on his left cheek and deku suddenly slamed into bakugous mouth.

He gaged and chocked on it as he groaned and tried to suck in his saliva, but it ended up pouring out of the corner of his mouth.

He thrusted into him in and out, until he thought that Bakugou was able to do it on his own.

Sooner or later Bakugou was taking him all in. To the point where his lips touched the base of his cock. "Oh~Yeah~" Deku moaned as he felt his tight throut squeeze the tip of his crotch in his mouth.

"Garg. . .GAhhAg~" Bakugou made lewd sounds and Deku loved them, he even thought of his face being memerizing, and good.

His eyes rolled back and his mouth was really stretched out to the point where he didn't have to make force to shut his mouth. He only had to move his head.

"Kachan~ I'm cumming." His eyes widened as he felt Deku grip on his hair and slam as hard as he can into him making Bakugou squirm around to get some air.

After he came some of it squirted out of his mouth. Bakugou was a toy and a complete mess. When he was allowed to deatatch from Dekus groin he Gasped and coughed, and panted.

"Gasp. . .Hahah. . .cough cough"

"I'll be back for round two Kachan. So. Apreciate this time."

1144 words