Reunion part 2 (explicit)

RENJUN

Was all I could think of

He grew up and he is still cute.
Omg what am I feeling
I'm getting married to mark not his brother.

After a while my dad said that we arrived. I went out and hugged Mark and kept my hand locked in his. While walking I felt a pair of eyes shooting daggers at me and mark . I pulled myself closer to mark. Mark must have felt it too and sat at the two chairs on the table that we could reach.

Renjun sat infront of me. I just stared blankly at the wall for the whole night.

~time skip~

I followed mark to his car and realized he was not driving home.
He took me to a drive in cinema. I kissed him cause we were watching the movie I was waiting to see.  After a while, I felt his hand crawl up my inner thigh.

"Mmm mark"
"You like it do you?"
He responded by going on top of me and spreading my legs. He  tore my panties off. And started licking me. I moaned a little loud. He took my shirt off and unclapsed my bra. He unbuttoned his shirt. I unzipped his pants and pushed his underwear a little just to reveal his bulge. Without warning he entered me. I screamed but soon covered my mouth. He went faster. The car was probably shaking. Soon the car was filled with skin clapping and moans.
" ahhh Mark Im gonna cum!"
" me too"
He released his liquids inside of me while my milk was dripping out of my clit.
He put his clothes back on and I could not find my panties so mark told me to go to his house. I was ok with this and followed him.
~
There you go my lovelies are you surprised yet?
Bye, my dearest
~