◇13◇

Minho's POV

Three day later, behind the restaurant "The Golden Swan"

"Jisung, we need to tell them." I told the insecure boy right in front of me and grabbed his shoulders.
"Please, look at me."
Slowly he turned his head and in his eyes I could see his concerns and fears.
"Minho... if we tell them, they are in danger. The council of time spirits will come after them one way or another a- and I don't want to see them die again." he whispered and a tear escaped his beautiful eye. He was right... it was against the rules to tell a human being about time spirits and the penalty for it was death. Both of us knew that too well but in this situation it was hard to decide whether to take that risk, or not.

I cupped his face in my hands and gently kissed the tear away making him blush slightly.
"We don't have another choice. They are already involved and know way to much anyway. If we're right then everyone one of them has or will find a key which we need to free Jeongin.
Also... our goal has always been to reunite with all of them... not just Jeongin. Even if they are living on another earth, they are still our friends and Hyunjin is our only way to get to Jeongin but you managed to scare them away because of that key..." I said and Jisung lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry about that... it was just... I acted without thinking." he admitted and I couldn't contain a grin. "Little Jisung finally admitts he was wrong..." I quietly laughed making the other glare at me with death threatening eyes. "Who saved your ass multiple times from doing stupid things you'd definitely regret later, huh?!" he snapped but I was prepared for that. "Don't tell me you didn't make a lot of wrong decisions before you decided to travel through time and space and show up in my palace." I told him with a smirk while placing one of my hands on his waist and grabbing his chin with the other.

"Your palace? As far as I remember it still belongs to your father and you are just a scary prince." Jisung provoked me and in his beautiful brown eye I could see whole galaxys while the other one was shining like an emerald. I leaned closer and closer until our lips where only inches apart. With every of my words my lip brushed against his and Jisung closed his eyes while holding his breath.

"I'm your prince" I whispered and connected our lips melting into the youngers touch. He responded with slow but passionate kisses and I realized how much I had missed this. I felt save with him... but then out of nothing Jisung suddenly stopped.
"What?" I asked in confusion but his eyes where on the corner of the restaurant building where a few trees were growing.

"Someone is spying on us..." he whispered and panic spread in my body.
"Do you think it's the council?"
"Lets find out..." Jisung said and in less than a second both of us had stopped the time. Everytime we did this it was still surprising how silent the streets suddenly seemed. If the spys were time spirits they would still be able to move but if it was a human, that person would be frozen in action by now.

With a quick movement we jumped around the corner just to be faced with two certain familiar people.

"Chan and Woojin?!" Jisung asked in confusion and shock but to me it seemed kinda obvious that it was them.
"They probably suspect us and try to find out more..." I thought and earned a nod from the younger while continuing "Should we tell them? Tell them who we are?"
"I don't know... is it worth the risk?" Jisung said more to himself than to me and I was also still struggeling although I really wanted them to know the truth.

"I think we should at least talk to them and apologize for your behaviour." I offered making the younger look at me with an embarassed smile.

"Okay, but if we go to Felix appartment, you are going to carry them." he told me and already walked away.
I groaned and picked up both Chan and Woojin who were still sitting on the ground watching people that were not even standing there anymore.
Gladly everything was really light when time was frozen so it wasn't hard to carry two grown ups through the streets but Jisung could have helped me, that little squirrel faced brat.

When we finally stood infront of their front door I grabbed Chan's key and opened it to let us in. On the table in the living room we interrupted a frozen conversation between Hyunjin, Felix, Changbin and Seungmin. But the last one looked pretty injured.

"Oh god what happend to his ankle and waist?" Jisung worried and took a few steps closer to the boy who was currently giving annoyed stares to Changbin whose expression was literally lost. Carefully I placed Woojin and Chan on another two chairs and told Jisung who still stared at the injured boy to sit down with me on the sofa.
My gaze fell on a small message, more like a card that was laying on the ground and I picked it up, interested in what kind of message it was.
When my eyes read through the small text I couldn't contain a shocked gasp and held my hand infront of my mouth.
"What?" Jisung asked and sat down next to me while grabbing the piece of paper out of my hands.
"Its an invitation to a funeral. Brian's funeral." I coldly answered and Jisungs breath hitched while reading the rest of it. "It's from his family. They are apologizing for Brian because he apparently has injured both Seungmin and Hyunjin b- but why?" he whispered and I pulled him into a hug while slowly carassing his back. Jisung wasn't crying, but this sudden message hit him hardly.

We didn't really know Brian from this world but still... the fact that he died while trying to murder someone else was shocking.
"We will ask them, okay? They have surely suffered more than we did."
"Alright... on three."
_______________________________________

A tiny bit of Minsung for y'all