chapter two

Five months later**

"Wendy,which one do you prefer?"
Eugenia asked a heavily pregnant Wendy who's starring at the two different coloured asoebi,Wendy turned to her quickly.
"I think the white is more better than the pink,I'm sure Drey will be picking peach right now". Wendy replied sitting down so that Anita can begin her makeup, the makeup artist is already done with Eugenia's makeup,she's actually glowing like the sun right now. Drey's mother,Mrs flora Balogun ,walked in with a grin on her face.
" you're done?dear,sorry about the power generator that they didn't put on for you guys to use,because the boys are trying to fix it".Mrs flora said to Eugenia who picked the white asoebi from the bed quickly handing it to her when she wanted to reach for the pink one.
"Its okay mom,I'm not sweating". Eugenia replied standing up so she can wear her buba and tie the lacy wrapper.
" I am".Wendy said using her handkerchief to tap her forehead slightly,Eugenia chuckled looking at her.
"You're pregnant,remember?". Eugenia told her,Wendy gaze moved to Eugenia's long pink stoned artificial nails,admiring it.
" I would have fixed nails but it's as if everything's uncomfortable to me now".she said looking at her swollen hands.
"Sorry I can't be your chief bride's maid tomorrow" she added in a calm tone,Eugenia sat down after after Mrs flora has tied her wrapper.
"Its okay,you're pregnant and its no big deal,Anita is here to take the position which she gladly accepted last two week". Eugenia replied looking at Anita who was grinning. Eugenia slowly put on her stiletto when Chris and Kelly walked in with a big cooler in between them,they slowly dropped it beside the bed.
" Aunt Ann said we should drop this cooler here"Chris said to their mom who gave them a questioning look,Kelly turns to Wendy who's busy looking at the lipsticks Anita's showing her.
"Do you have to makeup,honey?your natural face is perfect". Kelly said frowning at her,Wendy turn her gaze to him quickly.
" thanks for the comment but I'm still not taking the advice".she replied turning back to Anita.Kelly rolled his eyes quickly looking at Eugenia who's giggling.
"You still haven't changed with the suggestion of Wendy not doing makeup" she said brushing her weavon slowly.
"I haven't and still won't" he replied looking at Chris who's taking fried chicken from the cooler.