Introduction

Hey y'all, I'm back with another story. These are the base names that I've chosen for the gender bent cast. Totally open to suggestions.

Last names will obviously be kept the same, and some superhero names will be too. I'll go more into detail later, but for now here are base names.

Marinette—Marin

Adrien—Adrienne

Nino—Nina

Alya—Alain

Chloé—Clovis

Rose—Ross

Juleka—Julian

Alix—Alex

Mylene—Martin

Kagami—Kagami (keeping it the same because it's unisex)

Lila—Lilo

Kim—Kim (full name Kimberly)

Max—Maxine

Ivan—Ivy

Nathaniel—Natasha (would be Natalie but I don't want to confuse you)

Marc—Marcella

Luka—Luca

Natalie—Nathan

Gabriel—Gabrielle

Ladybug—Lord Bug

Chat Noir—Chatte Noire

Carapace—Carapace

Rena Rouge—Reno Rouge

Queen Bee—King Wasp

Hawkmoth—Hawkmoth (would do Butterfly Moth but then she would be called ButtMoth..)

Mayura—Mayuro

Feel free to give suggestions to any of the names, just keep it friendly.

Kwami names will be kept the same because I don't see why they would need to change... and kwamis don't need to be the same gender as their owners.

So for a lot of the minor characters, I just wanted to keep it the same. Additionally, I wanted to keep Tom and Sabine the same but with personalities switched.

Also, let me know if you'd rather have the superhero duo of Hawkmoth and Mayura switch genders or change names to match their gender. What I mean by this is that Gabriella would be Mayura and vice versa, or have Mayura become Mayuro to suit Nathan. And same situation for Rena Rouge and Carapace.

Ultimately you guys make the decisions; I'm just here to help put your ideas into writing. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

And of course, have a great day.