Chapter 3

Kailina's p.o.v

Can we ever catch a break. All of us were in the court yard of dad's monastery when out of nowhere, this asshole comes. But the thing is, he goes straight for me. I block his blows left and right, my fire helping shield me. I kick the guy away, he slams into the wall. Cole comes over, pulling me into a hug, kissing my cheek.

I see the guy get up, I shove Cole away as he throws a vile if blue liquid at me. It smashes at my feet and a portal opens. "No." Cole runs to me as I'm sucked in, the portal closing.

(Tv show Ninjago, hands of time season.)

Coming out the portal, I'm free falling. Blitz comes out, I land on her. She purrs as I rub her head. "Lets go girl." We head to the monastery. Coming to it, it's burned to ashes. I see dad, he's fighting someone. It's Acronix. The Bounty comes, Cole, Jay and Kai defend dad. Acronix has the blue time blade. He goes to strike dad.

I create a wrip of fire, striking it on the floor. As look at me as I land crouched. Acronix charges, I send fire balls his way. "No way." I hear Kai. 'Time to end this.' I grasp the Sword of Fire, wripping around, I create a fire wrip. Kai is amazed as I charge, delivering a right hook to Acronix's gut. He flys back as an earth wall goes up beside me. I had kicked Acronix into a beam. Acronix snarls, leaving.

I turn to the guys, Blitz touching down. "Now you join us girl." I say, Kai goes wide eye is I sheath my sword. I look at the guys, their younger, even Cole and my counterparts. I look at Nya, she's not pregnant. Dad's bread is shorter, and Lloyd don't have his sensei coat on. Kai charges, I side step, grab his arm and make hem eat dirt. "Nice try, i might be three months pregnant, but I can and will wroop your butt." I release his arm, turning away, Kai shoots up. I drop, sweep his legs and pin hem down. "I know your moves." I say. "How, you been spying on us." Kai snarls. "I know your moves cause I am you." I pull my mask off, Kai's eyes go wide.

Standing, I offer a hand. He takes it, standing hemself. We go onto the Bounty, I lean on the rail. Nya comes over, she smiles. I go to smile as well when my phone rings. I pull it out, it Cole's picture.

"Cole." I say. The others look at me. 'Thank god, Zane wasn't sure if you could get calls.' Cole says. 'You okay, the babies.' " I'm fine, so are the babies. How's CJ and Salina." I ask. 'Missing their mommy. Hang on.' The phone shuffles, Salina and CJ come on. 'Mommy.' I cover my mouth. "Hey babies, y'all being good for daddy." I ask. 'Yes ma'am.' Salina says. 'When you coming home.' CJ asked. "When I can, let your father talk now." I say. 'Hey love. Come home safe and sound.' Cole sounds like he's crying. "I'll come home to you, CJ and Salina. Don't worry, I'll be just fine." I say. 'I know, just be careful, love you.' Cole said. "I will, be safe and love you, Cole." I hang up, going inside.

Walking into the dinning room, I see everyone there. Kai moves over, I sit down. Interlocking my fingers, I rest my head on them, sighing deeply. "What's your Cole look like." Jay asks. I pull my phone out, finding the picture from last week of us all. Turning it, I set it on the table. Jay picks it up, his eyebrows go up. "Scroll to the right till the end. Than I believe it's the fifth and six going the other way." Jay does that, his brows crease, I know where he's at. "Age gap between the two." I say. "Where the kids come from." Jay asked.

I smile, holding my hand out, he gives me my phone. I go to another folder, the dragon world folder. Pulling the first picture up, I give it back. "Me and Cole had a run in with my uncle Nexus who was the master of dimensions. He sent us to that world. Where we stayed for eight years." I explain. Jay scrolls, his eyes sparkle as he sees the kids. He gives it back. "Who's are they." He asked as I put the phone back. "Mine and Cole's, we're married. CJ and Salina are twins, nine years old. CJ is master of lava and Salina of vision and minerals." I explain, messing with my wedding ring. Zane comes in, he sets down a plate infront of me. He sits down across from me. I notice no one else has a plate. "It's left overs, would have went into the fridge. I figured you hadn't ate yet." I nod, eatting.

Finishing, I replace my hands, thinking who the asshole was that sent me here. A hand touches my arm brings me back, Zane pulls his hand back. "I asked if you were okay." He says. "Yeah, just thinking about the asshole who sent me here." I said. Standing, I grab my plate, Zane takes it. I go to the couch, curling on it. Arm on the armrest, the guys gather around. Lloyd sits at my feet, head on my legs. Curling my legs in, I put my head on my arm. Closing my eyes, I drift off