Author's Note

This is important, guys, so listen up.

I'm taking Princess Pupa off of Wattpad. Before you comment, let me explain.

I came up with Princess Pupa FOREVER ago, and frankly, I didn't have much of a plan for her in book format. I just kinda made her up spontaneously, and I never planned out what I wanted to happen with her. And I need to take the book down because it just doesn't make sense. In the two years that PP has been published, it's just become messy and erratic and a bit of a problem that I've been needing to handle. There are multiple perspectives in a chapter, and there's confusion over whether these people are horses or humans. At least, from my standing. I reread it a few days ago, and trust me; if the author says it's not readable, it isn't readable. Plus, I haven't updated in over a year and I don't want to keep something I don't even care that much about on my profile.

BUT!

But, but, but. Before you light the torches and grab the pitchforks, let me clarify. I am NOT getting rid of Princess Pupa. I am simply taking it off to rewrite it. If I feel I want to republish it, I will. If not, that's that. I just feel I owe it to people who have stuck by me and read the book, and for those of you who have gotten to know Pupa (you know I'm looking at you, Sapphire), and I just CANNOT STAND MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!! I'm an English teacher at heart. What can you do about it?

Thanks so much for understanding. I swear, when I rewrite this, it will be better than the original. It'd better be, at least. It's been 2 years. I should have improved ever so slightly in the whole writer business. Peace out!

-Winter Skyes