Meet the characters

Keira's POV

Hi, I'm Kiera and I'm a Freshman in high school, I'm really smart and get good grades in all subjects! I'm top of our class in all subjects- unlike Caylus who is bottom of every subject! I only have one friend- her name is Jessica and I have a secret who no one in the world knows, I have a crush on Caylus, but clearly the coolest kid in school would never love a loser like me! Plus I have a YouTube channel, it's small, with only 10,000 subscribers but we're still growing!

Caylus POV

Hey! I'm Caylus and I'm the coolest guy in school! I have a girlfriend called Hannah, we have been together for 5 months, but I'm not good in school, the only good subject I have is Pe unlike that Kiera girl. She's a nerd! She is top of every class- except Pe, My best friend is called Luke, I also have a YouTube channel called Infinite Lists with 1 million subscribers!

Hannah's POV

Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm a Freshman in high school I have a boyfriend called Caylus, he's a Freshman too, I don't like him that much though, I use him to be popular and he totally falls for it! He's so into me it reeks of desperation! I'm planning on dumping him in the middle of Freshman prom! Hah wouldn't it be so funny? He would be embarrassed in front of everyone and I will take his throne of being the most popular in school!

Jessica's POV

Hi, I'm Jessica and I'm a Freshman, I have one friend Kiera, we have been friends since we were 4 and even though she can be annoying, I couldn't leave her now since we both have no one else to talk to. Kiera is also so smart she's always top, I'm not really smart but I am I suppose, thanks to Kiera, she sometimes tries to teach me but I just don't understand some stuff.

Luke's POV

Hey, I'm Luke and my best friend is the coolest guy in school! Which make me pretty cool too! He has a girlfriend but she isn't really into him, she brags to me how she's going to publicly humiliate him at the Prom but I don't know what to do because I can't tell him because he loves her so much and I couldn't hurt him like that! Anyway there's this nerd in our class called Kiera and she's SUCH a nerd, i about average in the class but Caylus is honestly the worst, one time he thought 2+2=5! I try to help him but I'm not much better than him so there's not much I can teach him, we need someone smart like Kiera to teach him.

A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter of all the characters!