Chapter 3

*Your POV*

  Detention had ended fast, i was now sat on my bed my head laid on my pillow scrolling threw the interwebs i had decided the look up my symptoms to hopefully avoid a doctors visit.

"Flu..dehydration?"

I read off the google diagnoses none of them really matching my current light headiness and fastened heartbeat.

"I don't understand...i cant be dehydrated!"

I was beyond frustrated the worst thing possible coming to mind.

"Soulmate sickness?"

I question my activity's during the day, i didn't talk to anyone, i turn my phone back on typing my current worry into the search bar.

Sou|

Soulm|

Soulmate s|

Soulmate sickness|

Soulmate sickness sym|

Soulmate sickness symptoms|

My heartbeat increases as i press enter.

Soulmate sickness-

very rare (200 cases per year)

Severity: Severe if not taken care of

Causes: separation from ones soulmate once bonded, other causes involve intimate contact with ones unknown soulmate.

Symptoms: Light headiness, nausea, sudden sadness, loss of interests, loss of appetite,body aces, and if not treated within a month death.

i suck in a deep breath my fears becoming a reality.

Death...

DEATH!

obviously I was aware this would happen sooner or later I'd accidentally make contact with my soulmate either physically or verbally.

"But...Who?"

I had only made contact with two men today..you may be wondering how I know it's a male well when your born your born with a color on your wrist signifying what gender your soulmate would be..I was born with a blue splotch which indicated I indeed had a male soulmate it wasn't rare for two women to be pared together it actually happened quite often.

"No....surely not"

Is it Taehyung....that would be strange, well only one way to find out..

Opening my messages I click on Taehyungs contact.

💮: Tae you still up...?

🌌: just slightly what's up?

💮: Do you feel off at all, dizzy, nauseous ecd?

🌌:No not at all I feel pretty good actually! 😁

💮: Ah ok...I'll see you tomorrow at school!

🌌: Night?

Now that I think about it I never communicated with Taehyung physically or verbally..I'm left with nothing once again, I decide to contact Tiff in Hope's of her giving me an answer on who else I may of touched.

💮: Tiff?

💮: Bitch!

💮: Tiffany!

🕶: Wat up doc?

💮: I really need to take your tv away, your watching looney tunes again aren't you?

🕶: Yeah..but anyways wyn?

💮: have I touched anyone today, like even the slightest amount of contact?

🕶: 🤨🤔

🕶: did you touch your teacher...and why and the hell are you asking me if you touched someone? 😅

💮: Your gonna hate me...

🕶: You've found him haven't you?

💮: WTF are you stalking me?! 😳

🕶: No I figured we go through everything together why wouldnt we go through this together?

💮: You mean...you..TIFFANY GODDAMIT

🕶: Sorry I wasn't sure of it until I looked up my symptoms after today

💮: so...oh shit I touched Mr Park!

🕶: knew it, he knew it was you he was looking at you throughout detention made me wanna gag 😬

💮: Dramatic ass 😂

🕶: yerpy durpy 😂

💮: Who's yours then?

🕶: aBsALoUtLy nO FUcKiNg cLUe

💮: Did you talk to anyone?

🕶: why the fuck would I do that? I brush hands with so many people in the hallways so how the fuck am I suppost to know who this fucking dude is

💮: Did anyone stare at you intensely today?

🕶: Yeah Min yoongi

🕶: ShIT

🕶: FuCK

💮: Goodnight idiot

🕶: No I'm panicking come back 😭

🕶: Everybody wants the school jock Min Yoongi how the fuck am I supposed to deal with all the screaming obsessed women like wtf no thank you I'd like to keep my ears.....Y/N COME BACK!

💮: Goodnight Tiff~ 🌸🌌

🕶: ill just act dumb and act like idk what the fuck is going on

🕶: Goodnight hoe 🤦🏻‍♀️☹🌸🌌

~Jimins POV~

I was beyond what you would call excited for the longest time I didnt think I even had a soulmate and now shes right in front of me every hour of the school day.

"L/n Y/n...I like Park Y/n.."

I was giddy i was full of butterflies but i was also extremely nauseous and light headed.

"Your gonna drive me insane...Park Y/n"

(Next Day Your POV)

"Wat up doc?"

I body turns to find Tiffany with a carrot hanging out of her mouth, I roll my eyes.

"You seem to be trying so hard to win over your soulmate Tiff"

I say sarcasticly my head slightly tilted and a smirk making it's way to my lips.

"Just think I only have a month left of my life..there for I need to get a move on I feel bad for him having to be stuck with someone like me, I'll totally crush his reputation"

I roll my eyes

"He already knows your his soulmate hes already tried to make moves your just oblivious to everything!"

She pouts

"I need to go find him, afterall I need to see you have your future children so gotta atleast try right?"

I watch as she skips off now I'm left with my soulmate....Mr park.