How we met

(This is about how Gavin and I met. There might be gore/blood/etc. in here. So be careful. You have been warned.)

My/Roxy's P.O.V

It was currently night, maybe around 8 p.m. as I walked down a street of my neighborhood, lonely and bored. The place was empty today. A ghost town. Seemingly everyone was at some October/Fall festival tonight, which wasn't too surprising since this area had a lot of bubbly and energetic party people. Of course, no one thought of inviting me to go with them, and all my friends were busy with something else, meaning they aren't going to the festival. I sighed at the thought. I looked up and around, the at the moon that was in the sky. It was a waning crescent. I looked down and to my left, on the road. A couple of cars came by here and there, of people passing through. Nothing too important. But soon I gasped, scared as a car zoomed by, making my hair, ears and tail, and dress flow with the wind that the car had caused. That car went by far too quickly. After I fixed myself again and was able to breathe calmly, I looked ahead of the car and saw they had a red light ahead of them. I didn't see any cars, other vehicles, or people around, so it's unlikely anyone will get hurt. The most trouble they can get into is a speed ticket and crossing a red light since they probably wouldn't be able to stop the car that quickly. I shrugged it off, and closed my eyes for a moment, turning around and getting ready to walk back home. But, as soon I took a step, I heard a crash, and screams of agony, fear, and death. I instantly turned and around and ran towards the place, fearfully.

????? P.O.V. (The question marks are a hint.)

I drove down an unknown area, that was pretty vacant at the looks of it. I looked around, still focusing on me driving, pretty confused, until I remembered some sort of festival that was happening around here somewhere. Seems like the people here are party people. I looked up as I stopped at a red light, which turned green a bit after. I started to go, looking left and right, but when I was in the middle of the street, a car came speeding right at me. I could see the car filled with teens, and their faces filled with fear, as I tried to go before they could hit me. The next thing I knew, everything turned black, and I heard screams, feeling a ton of heat close to me. After I became un-numb, my lungs hurt. Then I realized, it was me and those kids screaming. But then I noticed that I was the one still screaming, they were silent. I looked at the kids, and sure enough, they were hurt. Really hurt. I squinted my eyes and noticed none of them were moving. At all. "Wait, no, no, no. They can't be-" My eyes widened. I still inspected them closely, for any movement. "No!" I screamed, trying to see if they would flinch or hear me. Nothing. They're...they're all dead. Some were impaled right in their stomachs and chest, others were burning in the fire that had started with the gas from the cars and the impact of the crash. I continued screaming, for help, for pain, for something. "I don't want to die like this!" I gave a scream. I continued screaming. I then noticed a strong stinging sensation in my left eye, and blinked, only for it to hurt far more, and for me to realize, I couldn't see through it. I tried to touch where my eye should have been. I instantly struck my finger back, when I felt something really sharp cut it. I looked back t my finger, which was now bleeding. I looked around with my remaining eye and noticed glass near me. I put the clues together, and knew, glass had impaled my eye. I shivered. I tried to look behind mine since I was currently laying flat on the ground. I could everything under my neck, starting to un-numb as well, and I felt a heavy weight on top of me. I turned my head, as much as I could without hurting it, and saw there was a huge car piece and one of the car doors right on top of me. I could tell that I somehow, thankfully wasn't able to break any bones. The sight I had left, started to blur, as I became dizzy because of the smell of the gas, ash, and blood mixture. My sense of hearing started to become really disorienting, as everything seemed to become muffled. I looked up and tried screaming still until I saw a pink figure racing towards us. It went to a stop and seemed to give a scream, I can't tell much, before covering its mouth. It looked at the kids then at me and seemed to be happy that there was still even a single survivor amongst the mess.