Kiss

I grinned, she was facing the other way but I knew she was flustered.

"Jennie-ah do you want to have a baby with me?" I asked in a soft tone, while looking at her intently.

"Sh-shut up"  she stuttered, making me chuckle.

"Or I'll kiss you" she threatened but it was clear she was flustered so I wasn't threatened at all, instead I tried to tease her.

I puckered my lips and said "Come on, you said you'll kiss me if I won't stop".

"Fine."

I my eyes widen at her response, she faced me with the same glare that sent chills down my spine.

She pulls the collar of my blazer and crashed her lips with mine. My heart beat went crazy fast as I tried to process things.

She pushed me back and grinned. "That'll teach you to not mess with me" she says before opening the car door and leaving.

I was frozen, while holding my chest.

Calm down, Aish. Calm down heart!

It's just a kiss. I've kissed girls before why am I like, why do I feel like this was my first kiss.

I ran a hand through my hair.

This is wrong I have a girlfriend.

I sighed and got of the car. Jimin greeted me with a smile along with Chaeyoung.

I was about to hug her when Jimin held me back, he furrowed his eyebrows while I frowned.

Yes, he knows.

I walked towards the hotel, again guards lined up to provide way. And reporters came with mics with cameras.

"Your highness, is the Royal Couple expecting an heir soon?" One reporter said managing to sneak past through some guards.

"Are the trade relations fine now?" Another said pointing mics towards me. But Jimin blocked the mics.

"Is the execution going to happen" one reporter said catching my attention. I glanced at the reported but got pulled by Chaeyoung.

We were at a hotel.

A deluxe one. I was informed we were to stay in the presidential suite, so the three of us head over to the elevator.

Jimin pressed the button and the elevator started moving.

I felt guilty glancing at Chaeyoung.

I was the one that was kissed. But still..

I felt a familiar hand slip in mine, she looked at me worried.Then my eyes spot red liquid running down Jimin's lower lip.

"Jimin your lip is bleeping" I said alarmed but he just nodded and wiped it off without a care.

"We're here" he says as the elevator doors open.

.

.

.

"Wow.." I said awed at the interior design of the suite.

Then I turned to Chaeyoung, "So where will you stay?".

"Just the floor under along with a few maids and guards." She says before I bring our hand up to my face.

"Get some rest, I'll visit later" I kissed her hand, and looked at her sternly.