three

❝LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX, BABY. LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME.❞

mattia's fingerprints were gonna forever printed in kairi's skin at this point.

mattia pulled on kairi's lowerlip with his teeth and kairi made a needy sound he didn't know he could make. mattia smirked against his mouth before pulling away.

"needy?" he whispers. kairi tried glaring but his eyes were too blowed out. "just shut up." he grabbed his friend's hoodie up and lifted it off his head.

the instant his arms were out his hoodie sleeves, mattia moved his hands lower to cup kairi’s ass and pulled his hips towards him with a grunt. the sound traveled straight to kairi’s navel, like butterflies in his stomach but ten thousand times worse.

it was clear that mattia was more experienced than he was. kairi tried his best to mimic the motions by putting his hands on mattia's shoulders.

kairi knew was the lowest level of experienced when mattia swapped the boy's position in the flash. now he was on top while kairi laid on the bed, hands still tight on the taller's boy shoulder.

mattia moved his head lower to kairi's chest. he peppered little kisses before stopping at some points to bite down. kairi gasped, hand grabbing a fist full of his hair. he pulled the italian's hair so he could look at mattia's face. they were gazing intently at the other.  mattia's bruised lips, his flushed cheeks, the hungry look in his eyes. kairi subconsciously wondered what he looked like.

a mess.

mattia continued kissing down his body until he got down to his sweatpants. kairi's breath hitched as mattia completely ignored that area and shifted his lips to his hips. he had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

kairi pouted. "mattia..." he whined faintly. mattia's quirked an eyebrow, signaling him to finish. kairi whined again, jerking his hips. mattia of course knew what he wanted. he just wanted to hear it.

fucking tease.

"mattia, c'mon." his eyes drooping from butterflies and desperation.

"what?" he teased, hooking a finger around the band of his boxers, "just say it, kai."

[ filler chapter for the soul ]