Happy Family

Y/n sneaked off after yesterday he understand happiness a little more as he feels warm inside being with his love ones

Y/n:"I guess I have to teach my younger self to make sure.....He take care of this change...."

Y/n means that he never had a sister in his timeline, he teleport near his old home and look around

Y/n:"Parent's car is gone, they're gone shopping..."

Y/n sneak inside to see what different. Y/n had a shed tears

Y/n:"I have nothing to worry about younger me, he been fine...But for incase..."

He left a flip phone with only his number and a note as he escaped the house and flew back home

Y/n:"I hope nothing bad happens because that family is a happy bond...As for her...Hope she doesn't get spoiled that all I worry from that trash...Now time to hang out with my Broccoli, heheheh"

He flew back home to hang out with his family as Younger Y/n arrived home as they had a family dinner out. Younger Y/n was chasing after his little sister and hugged her as they both giggled happily, as Future Y/n was hanging out with his family by training Caulifla to make sure she becomes the next strongest in his place, as a portal came out of no where

 Younger Y/n was chasing after his little sister and hugged her as they both giggled happily, as Future Y/n was hanging out with his family by training Caulifla to make sure she becomes the next strongest in his place, as a portal came out of no w...

???:"So this timeline someone else was me but it wasn't me...Doesn't that sound confusing, but no matter! These Saiyan will be no longer in this timeline either! Hahaha!"

Doesn't that sound confusing, but no matter! These Saiyan will be no longer in this timeline either! Hahaha!"

(Author-Chan:"Heheh...I don't have a excuse why I didn't upload this my bad all my homework killed me heheh...Well I hoped you enjoyed this I'll make sure I upload more! :D)