Our First Meeting Won't Be The Last

Before you get into the story just wanna say thanks for checking out this story and please do vote and comment I will try my best to reply as quick as I can! BTW the song does not belong to me!!

'A metal bird flying through the sky how ironic. Mankind sure is creative aren't they?'

A young man gazing out the small circular window of the plane wears a solemn expression upon his face, has these very words flash through his mind when a voice echoed through the speakers
"Prepare for landing, please buckle......"

He blocked out the rest from traveling into his ears. He didn't consider the information worth listening to as he began to do the usual procedures before the aircraft descended.

It was not that he already knew the whole process, which he did, it was just that he knew what the person behind the speaker was gonna say before said.

Since the very beginning of his life, he's had such abilities; this one, in particular, allowed him to see and predict one's movement, speech, thoughts and reaction before they even begin to form. The problem that went with this ability was that it was that he wasn't able to turn it on and off like a switch to a circuit, leaving him with no choice but to listen to a deafening amount of noise that would make a human turn insane, committing suicide on the spot without hesitation.

Only one person in his entire, very long life was ever able to stop it and that was his creator; his mother.

A flight attendant was passing through checking if everyone was secure and had followed the procedure as asked. She stopped and I looked up to meet a mesmerizing gaze staring down at me with fascination and envy. Her face was average but her pink lips, button nose, and Hazel eyes brought some attraction to her.

She peeled her eyes away reluctantly after being discovered starring and went off on her way just like that, not even bothering to check if he had completed the necessary procedures or not.

As she went her thoughts crept through his ear into his head and echoed admiringly 'What a gorgeous man!'

He sighed inwardly and thought to himself 'Is this appearance a curse or a blessing' He would never know and it was not like he would care either.

Long since finishing the procedures, his gaze scanned the surrounding people in their seats some had their brows furrowed, while others had their eyes glued to the screen in front of them intently like there was no tomorrow, the latter was most popular among the passengers. And just like that the metal bird dove to the ground.

MC POV:

The waiting area was crowded with travelers, young and old all sharing similar faces of exhaustion and excitement.

Compared to the quiet corridor we had recently past through the noise here was a shock to our already numb and pitiful eardrums that had only just endured the painful screech of the altitude when descending.

The girls consisting of a group of three had already started walking —or to be more precise dragging their sore feet past the airport's many shops when they smelled the heavenly aroma of delicacies that could leave you drooling heavily non– stop.

It was then that without a word being spoken their stomachs had a mutual agreement and let out a muffled purr.

All three girl's cheeks also seemed to had have an agreement as well for they had begun to glow a faint yet distinct scarlet color. How embarrassing.

Fortunately for Tutuia (one of the three), her embarrassment was not visible in the slightest because her skin tone was that of the richest soil. She was also the best at covering up her facial expressions whether she wanted to are not. But if you look closer you could that her cheeks were a bit higher then usual.