5

"Are you alright?" He asked, concerned. "And your iPhone?"

I slowly grab my paper bag from and flinched a little when our fingers touch.

He held out a hand, offering help and I gladly took it.

Just then a cab came. Not wanting to stay longer because of the unbearable pain of ny feet, I went in inside the cab, but not before giving him a last glance which made my heart beat a trillion times faster.

Although I would love to stay and admire his features more, I couldn't and wouldn't because, like I said, my feet were hurting.

Inside the cab, I just can't help to think about him.

His green eyes and cute grin.

.........

It's been a week since I bumped into Mr. Cute Gorgeous guy. And to be honest, I was quite bummed because I hadn't seen him.

Here I am now, sitting on my terrace typing on my macbook and sipping on my tea.

It was 8 at night when I decided to take a walk around the city of Paris.

It was still cold here so I wore something comfortable and warm. As I was rummaging through my luggage looking for a bag to match with my outfit, there at the bottom of my suitcase was another box of iPhone that my dad gave me.

I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.

I spent a week without a phone where in fact I had brought one.

I took it out of the box and turned it on.

As I was walking in the  cold street of Paris alone, I noticed many couples, either walking or sitting.

My heart clenched at it sight, reminding me of how Flynn and I used to be.

I loved him I do. And I know what ya'll are thinking that, I should've left him the minute he laid his hands on me. And honestl, I don't even know why I didn't. Maybe it's because he had been there at the time I needed someone the most and maybe I was scared to be alone, AGAIN.

Everyone in school envied me, their words, not mine. Why would they envy me? Is it because of the money my family have? The things I get in just a flick of my hand? Well they're stupid if that's the reason why they're jealous of me. I don't even care about my family's wealth and never did, all I cared was my Family. I may get whatever the hell I want but the only thing I never get was my mom and dad to get back together.

I sat down the bench alone, trying to control ny tears when suddenly someone sat beside me.

"What's the problem?"

I looked up to see who it was. It was Richard.

I shook my head and gave him a small smile, "naw just....." I trailed off, thinking of what to say. "Nevermind."

He gave me a small smile, "How about forget whatever problems you have, and enjoy your stay here in Paris, Doctor Dawson?"

His statement made me smile. I stood up from the bench. "You know what Richard? I think you're right? How about let's grab some dinner? In that way, you and I could get to know eachother better?"

He gave me a big smile and fixed his baseball cap. "Why, I would love to."

We laughed as we made our way to a fancy restaurant.

A/N:

IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW. IT'S NEW YEAR AND MY COUSINS AND I ARE BUSY WATCHING MOVIES BUT I STILL MADE TIME TO UPDATE A CHAPTER. I PROMISE TO UPDATE LONGER CHAPTER.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YA'LL! DON'T FORGET TO PRAY TO GOD FOR A BETTER YEAR, AND DO LEAVE TOXIC PEOPLE BEHIND.

LOT'S OF LOVE,

MYXXI1E💋