First Job

Damiens Cabin
Damien: "Home sweet home," He said walking into the clearing with his friends following.

What they saw was a small log cabin with a porch and swing leading up to the front door.

Lucy: "This is your house?" She asked surprised.

Damien: "Yep! My roommate likes his privacy so we built it out here," He said walking forward and opening the door.

And what greeted him inside was a small living room with three couches arranged around a fire place. Off to the side was a kitchen separated by a countertop. There was also a hallway to the side leading to the rest of the house. But that's not all that greeted them.

Damien: "Did you miss me my lovelies?" He said crouching down to pet the group of cats that flocked to him.

Lucy: "Whats with you guys and cats?" She said shaking her head.

Happy: "Again whats wrong with cats?"

Natsu: "Hey is he gonna be here anytime soon? I'm starving," He said walking over a flopping onto a couch.

Damien: "He said he'll be here tonight so don't worry," He said waving him off. "Oh I need to introduce you to everyone!" He said smiling at Lucy. "This is Pumpkin. He likes to cuddle a lot," He said holding up a black cat. "This is Shadow. She's mischievous so be careful," Holding up a ginger.

Lucy: "Isn't that a little reversed?" She asked herself mentally.

Damien: "This is Steven. He's a sweety," He said holding up a Calico with one eye. "Here's Thor. I don't know why but he hates Loki," he said holding up a forest cat. "And last but not least this is Smokey the baby of the house," he said holding a small grey kitten that looked almost asleep. "He's really lazy but likes chin scratches a lot," He said smiling.

Lucy: "You really like cats huh?" She asked sarcastically.

Damien: "Of course!" He said his smile increasing as Smokey napped on his head. It was then the door to the cabin opened. "Oh he's here!"

Lucy: "Who's here?" She asked looking at the door. But her jaw dropped when a large figure wrapped in a black cloak bent their head down to fit through the door before closing it behind him.

Natsu: "Hey man how'd it go?" He said with shadow on his lap and Happy on his shoulder.

Cloaked man: "Let me guess," he said sighing. "You're here for food," He said pointing at Natsu and happy. "You're here too see if I brought you guys treats," He said pointing to all the cats minus Shadow and Smokey who gathered by his feet. "You live here," He said pointing at Damien who nodded. "You just go wherever," He said pointing to Lion in the kitchen. "And Damien offered you the guest room didn't he?" He asked pointing at Lucy.

Lucy: "Y-yeah," she said quietly.

Yohei: "Well there's no reason for me to hate you yet so my name's Yohei Howaito," He said putting his hand on his hood. "Don't scream," He said slowly lifting it.

Lucy: "Why would I screa-" She stopped herself seeing his face.