The messengers. Wait theres more than one!?!?

Ok so this is mystery man 4. For the next three chapters I will add a photo of the guys that you will meet this chapter. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My home is three miles form my school, the shops. I live in a medium town. None that saw my little show will know who I am here. I walked home from the shops and I stood out side the house and there were four of those people/things standing out side my house they were male from the look of it. I walked passed them and unlocked my door. just as I was about to open it mystery man 1 spoke "missy I need you to come with us. " I turn to him and see that he has blond hair with brown eyes, around a head taller than me. OMG he looks like a model. Hahaha I sound just like the girls at school.he's wearing a green and gray t-shirt, gray almost white khaki pants. And sneakers." why should I ." Then mystery man 2 spoke " why not ." I turn to him he has black hair blue eyes and is an inch taller than the blond. He's wearing a black t-shirt, and red shorts he's wearing sneakers asWell. Being my sassy self I give them a sassy reply! "Hmm let me think a bunch of strangers are at my house then they come up to me and say hmm come with me to some place They haven't even told you. Let me think about that." I give each of them a good look. Shit they have weapons.damn it then I see some cats street cats come out in case they trie anything. "am I your prisoner." Then another man mystery man 3 chuckles, "no if you do decide to come with us then you will be coming with us on your own will." He has brown hair and green electric green eyes, a dirty yellow shirt and brown khaki pants Maybe If I go to this place maybe I will stop seeing these ...... These ......... People? ".......... Ok. but where are we going to. "We are going to the court of image." "Ok but how do we get there" mystery man 4 speaks "please hold onto one of our animals."I look at him he has orange hair and murky green eyes and a black and red shirt with black jeans. The one thought I have after looking at all of these guys is how come all the ones that look like models are the ones that will make me go to a mental hospital. I mumble back to then a very quite "Fine."
I look at the animals they all have a print on them. A lion with a black claw scratch on its stomach, a black wolf with a hot red diamond on its right eye, A eagle with a yellow star on its back and A tiger with a dark blue lightning bolt on its chest. " ok.... " I put my hand out and waited. The animals got what I was doing. The people didn't . " what the hell you doing girly " said mystery man 1 ..... maybe I will start calling him blondie. Opened both my hands then the four animals came towards me the tiger was the first to come to so I put my hand out to it and patted him ( the tiger ) then I put my hand on him I felt what felt like a electric shock. I pulled my hand back but suddenly missed the energy. So I hugged him we both purred and played for a while, after I had my fun I stood up. And turned to the men.....Things. There mouths were having open in pure shocked expressions all except number four he looked happy but puzzled at the same time. I laughed for a solid ten minuets. I must of looked like a maniac to any pass buyers. After I was finished with my laughing fit the boys....things had recovered and I had started crying. I wiped a tear and put my hand on the tigers back then looked at the men...boys...things ugh so confusing. Then said "ok I'm ready can we go now." Mystery man 4 looks at me and says"How the hell did you do that. Tigro doesn't like any one touching him." I gave them a serious expression then looked at the tiger or Tigro I guess I should call him since it's his name. And give him a little smile. "Cats know when to bow down. All I did was give Tigro a choice, kill me or save me. He choose to save me. I was thankful for that like when a kitten is thankful to be cared for. I am happy now Tigro is happy to know that. So I am like a cub to him he protects me I will love and care for him. If you are wondering why I keep going back to cats it's because I am one." Mystery man 1 still looks a little shocked "I don't know what to say." I turn to him with and deadpan "Say nothing just take me to this so called court so we can get this over with." Mystery man 2 looks at me with a slightly sad expression which I don't know how to react to. Then he speaks "as you wish." Then they all walk to there animals then 1 2 & 3 disappear but 4 stays and looks me up and down. I do the same. This time I look a little closer, well I guess I'm looking a lot closer since I am using more cat sight than before. I can see His orange hair has brown roots his green eyes have a brown center and near the top of his shirt I see a claw mark. He has broad shoulders and is well built but not muscley. He is what normal girls would call yummy. But I'm not normal all the sudden he say's "Sit on Tigro." I look at him with a puzzled expression "is that ok " he looks at me like I am a complete idiot. "Would I tell you too if you shouldn't " ouch that hurt "ok I will on one condition" now he is looking at my like he's a cat and I'm trying to teach him to play fetch. "What's your name"then he simply answers my question with a puzzled look. "my name is Timothy. " I give a big cheesy smile. Then I see him face palm and give a oh shit why did I do that look. " Ok Timmy I'll sit on Tigro" as soon as I did the tingles started again and I purred. Then I heard him mutter a "god dammit" I sat on the tiger then sits Behind me and holds my by the waist then the tingles started again this time both Timmy and I purred. Then I hear him wisper "mine" then a shit, dammit and a fuck then something I think was a "this means she's there's as well." Then he smiles at me. " please don't be sick. I prefer him being clean, I also don't feel like washing vomit off of him" Next thing I know there is a flash of light then I'm in a court room.