Chapter 1 Moonlight

We were once a peaceful race of intelligence mechanical beings. But then came the war between the Decepticons, who dreamt of tyranny. Overmatched and outnumbered, our defeat was all but certain. But in the wars final days, one Autobot ship escaped the battle. It was carrying a secret cargo, which would have changed our planet's fate. A desperate mission, our final hope...

A hope that vanished

***

Moonlight POV

This is how Moonlight looks

It's been four years since we deafeated the Fallen...

Since Optimus die then came back to life...

Since I told everyone the news that I was spark (pregnant).

Yeah...

I was sparked with not one but two sparklings (babies).

I had a baby boy and a baby girl. I named them LightStrike and NightStrike.

I remember the day that I found out that I was going to have twins like if it was yesterday.

*FLASHBACK*

I was outside on my second alt-mode. I was enjoying the peace and quiet of the bright blue sky.

That's Moonlight's Second Alt-mode

Just then, my peaceful moment got ruined by Ironhide blowing my comm-link.

"WHAT!" I asked.

I was not happy that he decided to ruin my one day off from base.

"::Moonlight, where are you?::" Ironhide asked.

"I'm out on a flight" I replied.