❝ 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ❞

-♔-

After the delightful chance to meet the one and only Park Jimin I yeeted myself out of that conversation as fast as I possibly could. Taehyungs words linger in my mind as I make my way back to class.

"Meet me by the front gate. Got it little bunny."

I aggressively sit down and class starts again. I'm worried of how long this will take and how joonie will react. I'm sure Taehyung will let me go home, won't he? I'm guessing this way of thinking is what he means by naive. I give an audible sigh and pinch my cheeks. Right now I need to focus on my studies not Kim Taehyung.

-♔-

I speed walk out of the school towards the gates. Keeping my face shadowed and my bag close to my side. I'm the first to arrive at the front gate. I cross my arms and lean back on the gate. Closing my eyes while my bag drags down my arm and grazes the ground. I drift into a shallow sleep until I'm awaken by a car horn and Taehyung poking my cheek.

"Time to go." His finger is cold (as usual) and I groggily follow him into a car. Smart I know.

By the time I'm sitting down I fully open my eyes and realize that this isn't a regular car at all. It's a fucking limo. My eyes widen and I look around at all the free space.

"Holy fuck." My eyes darting at the bar table, the mini fridge and a suit case that I'm pretty such is packed full of money. A low chuckle rings through my ears and my eyes are met with two dark voids.

Amusement racks his expression and he leans backwards whispering something to the driver. In which the driver presses a botton and the black window rolls up separating us from him. "I see it takes little to nothing to get you excited." He takes off his school jacket and starts loosening his tie.

I gulp. And tighten my position, crossing my legs and keeping my arms wrapped around my sides. Though the longer I sit like this the sweatier my palms get.

Rolling my eyes I give a sarcastic reply, "Right, because everyone has a limo like this-" I look out the window watching the unfamiliar terrain fly by, "Ya know."

When I look back he starts taking off his shirt. "W-what are you doing!" Alarm and disgust take my voice, but my eyes betray me and I look at every part of his sleek abdomen, slim waist and slik skin.

"Giving you a show obviously." He throws his shirt on the other seat and slips on a white button up. He leaves it unbuttoned and intently looks at me.

"What?" Shrinking away from his gaze again, my throat chokes. I avert my gaze, looking anywhere but him.

"Bunny, button the shirt." A cocky smile rests on his face and he taps his fingers quietly against his thigh.

"You seriously going to act like a three-year-old?" My stomach swirls and my head starts pounding.

"It's an order~"

Taehyung sits patiently waiting while I have a battle with myself. This isn't that bad just get over yourself. AhGghGg. fiNe.
I make my way over to him but the car goes over a bump which makes my head hit the roof and tumble down on top of him.

I mumble a 'sorry' and when I open my eyes I'm face to face with him. My legs are straddling his waist, my arms are on either side of his head and his own hands on my sides keeping me steady. Our eyes lock and for the first time they don't seem so scary like a void I'll drown in. They're deep, pretty and I want to stare at them forever.

I divert my gaze quickly and start buttoning his shirt. My fingers are shaking and I can feel my face has a shade of hot pink. Lucky me that my long dark waves help hide it. My fingertips hover across his chest, trying to best to not make contact with it.