meeting connie

(No one POV)

Spinel and Steven were hanging out at the library reading book, of all of a sudden they heard "hey steven!" They looked to see a curly short haired girl...to be honest spinel hated her already...and she didn't care if she was actually nice, Steven hugged the girl happily and the girl hugged steven back...Spinel was looking away not liking this at ALL I mean Steven was her friend not this weird girl who she just met! They both looked at Spinel and the girl said "who's this?.." She had a bit of a rude tone which annoyed the heck out of Spinel but steven didn't seem to care as he said "this is Spinel! My newest friend!" Spinel waved a bit before looking away again, steven then says "this is Connie!" Spinel looked at them before looking away which confused Steven but Connie didn't care, soon later connie some how got Steven to leave Spinel so now...she was lonely...like always..she sighed as he watched them walk out of the library, she then felt tears fall and she ran out of there not being able to control her pain and sadness she was feeling all because of HER TAKING STEVEN WITHOUT FRICKEN LETTING SAY AT LEAST AN A GOODBYE!! She was triggered and sad...she gave up...she ignored all of Stevens texts for weeks needing a small break from her heart being sore.